Samantha Jade - In The Morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samantha Jade - In The Morning

X Factor Australia winner Samantha Jade started a competition to win the chance to see her live at a very special intimate performance in Sydney. If you read the "terms and conditions" of the competition, the name of her new single is revealed, "In The Morning", as well as the date of the special intimate performance, friday september 6th.

https://forms.sonymusicfans.com/camp...ajadeplaylist/

If the date of the gig is the same as the single release, then it should come out in two weeks.

"In The Morning" was produced by the duo DNA, who produced "What You've Done To Me" ("Samantha Jade"), "Firestarter", "Soldier", "Only Just Begun" ("Nine"), "Let Me Love You" ("Best Of My Love").

She's probably gonna perform on Channel 7's Australia Got Talent during the week of release and rumors are saying she's on Channel 10's The Masked Singer.

I saw a couple weeks ago she posted a video (Facebook maybe?) about gearing up to release new music.
    UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

Originally posted by Affillate View Post
      I saw a couple weeks ago she posted a video (Facebook maybe?) about gearing up to release new music.
      Yes, she did. She talked about going back to her roots: r&b with her new original music.

Comment

It is time for new original music and not boring covers songs.

Comment

Next!!! This girl's career is a mess.
          Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

Yea honestly she had the worst career ever
            Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by freeme View Post
              It is time for new original music and not boring covers songs.
              Sounds like this year is the year of original music for her.

Comment

Originally posted by NoAngels View Post
                Next!!! This girl's career is a mess.
                Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                Yea honestly she had the worst career ever
                Yeah, she's been screw by some many record labels / management.

Comment

What you done to be is still iconic though
                  Forever Young

Comment

What you done to be is still iconic though
                    It is. Same production team who is doing her new single.

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Orfino View Post
                      Yeah, she's been screw by some many record labels / management.
                      Turn Around, from 2007 when she tried to made it in the US it's still my fav song from her.

Comment

She's prerecording a performance of her new single on Australia's Got Talent today.

Jessica Mauboy performed her latest single there and it went to #2 on iTunes Australia and it was already out since june so it's great promo.

Comment

Originally posted by basticasas View Post
                          Turn Around, from 2007 when she tried to made it in the US it's still my fav song from her.
                          Same, a underrated clasic, i want her to go back to that pop / r&b sound.

Comment

TO BE REALLY HONEST, I'm done with her singing dance songs a la Jessica Mauboy in a period, I wish Sammy evolve as Jess did.

Comment

TO BE REALLY HONEST, I'm done with her singing dance songs a la Jessica Mauboy in a period, I wish Sammy evolve as Jess did.

Comment

Same here, and not by a small margin. I was going to say I have listened more to that one than all of her other songs combined... (After checking the numbers I found it "only" has 36 %, but almost 4x that of her second best song "Castle".)

Comment

She's prerecording a performance of her new single on Australia's Got Talent today.

Jessica Mauboy performed her latest single there and it went to #2 on iTunes Australia and it was already out since june so it's great promo.
                                  Jess has been perfoming everywhere though
                                  Forever Young

Comment

But at least she improved her sound...

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                                      Same here, and not by a small margin. I was going to say I have listened more to that one than all of her other songs combined... (After checking the numbers I found it "only" has 36 %, but almost 4x that of her second best song "Castle".)
                                      There were huge plans for the song at 2007 a remix pack with Bimbo Jones and Dave Audé (it could've been her first #1 Dance Song if they've promoted that)

Comment

Yes, Logie Awards, The Voice Australia, The Interview, Australia's Got Talent. The fact that she has the same management as Samantha, and they only manage 6 music artists and yet they are so messy with Samantha's career.

Comment

I do prefer dance music but that it's just my taste but even i can agree that she needs a new still. She has a voice and she should sing more ballad. Not like that Love Me Like You Do ripoff (Hurt Anymore). Clearly that's what the general public in Australia likes. Even with an AGT performance i'm very doubtful that will help her if her next single is another dance song.

Comment

Dami is really doing things right. Minus her Eurovision song, she stopped doing dance / pop music. It didn't suit her. Her two covers albums are the type of sound she should do. Her tours, and performances, the description of her next single, all sound promising. Plus, she left her management (the same as Samantha).

Comment

Samantha just announced on her Instagram story that "In The Morning" was her new single. Coming out in january. She filmed the music video today.

Here's a preview of the song and the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUTNb-vKIQc

Comment

It sounds great, I hope this works for her, though I really doubt it.
                                                Reminds me of "Slumber Party" a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by DoesAnybody View Post
                                                  It sounds great, I hope this works for her, though I really doubt it.
                                                  Reminds me of "Slumber Party" a bit.
                                                  + the last scene is very "If U Seek Amy"-esque.

Can't wait to get to know the whole song!
                                                  Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Working...
                                                  X