No announcement yet.

Samantha Jade - In The Morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out on friday january 31: https://www.instagram.com/p/B7sSzMWJ..._TjvUhA1vE4o2Q

Comment

Hopefully the video does come out on the same day too. It's done already, so... I think the "Bounce" video came a little bit late and that lost the song's momentum a bit.

Comment

^ I think and i hope the video will also come out on the day of the single release. It was supposed to come out on january 9 but with what happened in Australia it was pushed back. So they had time to edit the video i suppose.

Comment

Just got released in Australia and it's already #168 on iTunes there.

Comment

I liked the song, not sure about the video though. Is this even the official one or just a promo video? It looks kinda amateurish, those effect and no rhythm between the scenes.

Comment

iTunes Australia: #46 (+122)

Comment

iTunes Australia: #36 (+10).

"In The Morning" has also been added to the "New Music Friday Australia & New Zealand" playlist on Spotify at #14. If you are australian, stream the song through this playlist because if the song does good there for the next week, it may be added to the "Hot Hits Australia".

Comment

They must promote her and this single like right now.
                  Single only reached #36 on its first day and now it's at #65
                  They released the single without a plan, on its own with only her fans on social media knowing it was getting released. They keep doing nothing for her, it's so sad.

Comment

• Joey Orfino
                    Joey Orfino commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yes, even "Circles On The Water" got a little promo plan. I knew releasing this single in january when there's nothing on tv to promote on would be a disaster for an australian artist This single won't go anywhere. Minus a Channel 7 promo plan, that won't be enough.

Joey Orfino but "Circles on the water" bombed really hard already, lol. It's such a shame, they should have moved her in UK long time ago, she has so much potential, she is likable and super talented.

Anyway, all I fear is that with this single already dead on arrival they won't even release her new album. Hope I'm wrong.

Comment

This is terrible and the video... no words
                    Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by DoesAnybody View Post
                      Joey Orfino but "Circles on the water" bombed really hard already, lol. It's such a shame, they should have moved her in UK long time ago, she has so much potential, she is likable and super talented.

Anyway, all I fear is that with this single already dead on arrival they won't even release her new album. Hope I'm wrong.
                      Yes, even with a little promo COTW bombed, i don't know if even a little promo would help "In The Morning" considering how it's performing right now.

I wish Simon Cowell wouldn't have canceled "The X Factor: All Stars". It could have been her chance to get a deal in the UK or to create some momentum again. That's what she's lacking right now. Dami Im is lasting because of Eurovision and is now doing "Dancing With The Stars Australia", she's not being played on radio and her singles are underperforming but she's selling out her tours and her albums.

Comment

Working...
                      X