Post Malone - Circles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post Malone - Circles

Enjoying this! He seems to be improving as he gets more commercial sounding.

Comment

Comment

This is really good!
        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I like this.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I quite like this as well. Frankly, I think this is the type of music he actually wants to make, the whole hip-hop facade is a total ruse.
            Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

This is good! For some reason I really like the majority of his songs, my guilty pleasure at the moment. I also like the fact he does not stick to one genre and just releases what he wants. All the singles from the new album are so different, yet he sells it. I hate how he performs live though since he is always smashed af and barely gets a few words out. Oh well you don't hear that over spotify so I'll stick to that
              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Originally posted by JimJim View Post
                I quite like this as well. Frankly, I think this is the type of music he actually wants to make, the whole hip-hop facade is a total ruse.
                I hope so This style music suits him well.
                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I saved this track the other day without realising it’s a Post Malone song! It’s a stunning song and shockingly pop in comparison to his rap-driven music. Outstanding and I dare say I’m a fan now!
                  Stan of: Devendra Banhart / Taylor Swift / Grimes / Utada Hikaru / Tori Amos
                  Follow me on Last.fm?

Comment

I despised his previous songs and the image he used to represent, but I'm really positively surprised about 'Circles'. The song is his most commercially sounding single yet, but I don't mind that as long the lyrics are meaningful, the chorus is catchy and the production is actually sustained. The music video actually has a story and is not just about him celebrating his lifestyle... I wouldn't sing paeans to it, but if that's the direction Post Malone is heading to (maybe his personal '1989'?), then I'm sooo here for it. 6/10 and therefore his best song so far!
                    Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                    and everything you stand for?
                    Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                    just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

i don't mind this
                      Forever Young

Comment

Congrats to Post as this is now officially his fourth number one Hot 100 song and his first as a solo act.

Comment

I feel ashamed of myself for not hating this. I don’t like it either but I don’t loathe it like most of his other songs.
                          Originally posted by beredy
                          When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

I love this song and I don't like him at all!
                            Haven't been early since '88

Comment

He is really killing it. He never goes wrong with the singles. Not to mention, Hollywood's Bleeding is a great album.

Comment

This song is great, so much better than his old stuff
                                last.fm

Comment

Yup, the song is quilty that I even checked his album, and I likeeeed it. I never thought that I'll like him.
                                  But it happened.
                                  BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                  YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

This song really blew up.

Comment

Let's face it: this guy is really talented. This song is a killer
                                      I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                      I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Its just a shame he insist on using autotune, i would love all his songs more if he used his normal voice

Comment

Working...
                                        X