Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samantha Jade - Bounce

The Australian Pop Princess just announced her new single on social media:

It’s finally here!! My new single ‘Bounce’ is out September 20 and you can officially pre-save it or pre-add it on Spotify or Apple Music now! I’m giving one lucky person a $500 voucher to spend at The Iconic, so make sure you go and enter right now… before I use the voucher for myself 😉

Enter at: http://samanthajade.co/addbounce
    Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Apparently, it's a 4 years old song co-written by Carmen Reece, who co-wrote "Shake That" and "Always".

Comment

For real? - We've been waited so long to finally get new original material and we get leftovers from her debut album as the lead single of her new project? #mess

Comment

Originally posted by Mainshow View Post
        For real? - We've been waited so long to finally get new original material and we get leftovers from her debut album as the lead single of her new project? #mess
        This, as if in 4 years in a recording studio she wasn't able to record any good songs to use as a new single. Sony is truly the worst record label ever. No original album in 4 years and she comes back with a "Nine" reject. Really dissapointed. Still gonna root for her but her label is not making it easy. With these cover albums and old songs. They better redeem themselves by making this a hit.

Comment

M E H

Comment

featuring iggy
            Forever Young

Comment

Lol, really? 4 years old this "new" single.
              She said she's been working on lyrics ever since February or so just to get a 4 year old song for the first single. Hope it's good. I guess the production has nothing to do with the 2015 demo.
              Last edited by DoesAnybody; Wed September 4th, 2019, 22:09.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Orfino View Post
                  SHE LOOOOOOOOOKS H O T

Comment

Her best cover so far.

Comment

She looks hot, yeah. But to sound hot she needs to switch to singing in Russian.

Comment

Preview of "Bounce", as well as the dance routine:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2l6VkPjYn0/

She will shoot the music video within a few days.

The song will be out in just 1h30 in Australia.

Comment

Obsessed with the song already. The chorus is really catchy. Can't wait to see the live performance on Australia's Got Talent this sunday.

Comment

It doesn't sound like a leftover track; fresh production.
                            Personally, I don't think it's that instant but it might be a grower.

Comment

It doesn't sound like a leftover track; fresh production.
                              Personally, I don't think it's that instant but it might be a grower.

Comment

This is super super catchy.

Comment

It's been a while since I liked a Samantha Jade's song and this is a certified bop!

Comment

#8 on the "New Music Friday" playlist on Spotify Australia.

#35 on iTunes Australia. Outpeaked "Circles On The Water" (Peak: #49).

Comment

I really want this to work for her. She truly deserves it. She should have already smashed with "Always" and it ended up just being a minor hit.

#31 in itunes right now. With the proper performance this Sunday and proper promo and music video, I can see this doing well.
                                      Last edited by DoesAnybody; Fri September 20th, 2019, 11:46.

Comment

iTunes Australia:
                                        #22 (+9)

Comment

Originally posted by DoesAnybody View Post
                                          I really want this to work for her. She truly deserves it. She should have already smashed with "Always" and it ended up just being a minor hit.

#31 in itunes right now. With the proper performance this Sunday and proper promo and music video, I can see this doing well.
                                          #22 on iTunes now. With the Australia's Got Talent performance, hopefully, it will serve longevity and success.

Comment

Ok! This is a catchy little bop isn't it?

Comment

so basic
                                              Forever Young

Comment

iTunes New Zealand:
                                                #32 (+143)

Her highest charting solo single there.

Comment

Her performance of "Bounce" on Australia's Got Talent is here:

She snapped.

iTunes Australia:
                                                  #14 (+26)

Comment

Really nice performance.

Comment

iTunes Australia:
                                                      #12 (+2)

Comment

It does stay at a bit of the same level, it just clicked that it reminds me of Delta’s ‘Think About You’. anyone know if there’s a shared writer?
                                                        UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

That performance is very cute.
                                                          However, she desperately needs to pull her shit together when it comes to getting some material.
                                                          Bounce is not good enough, as Sweet Talk wasn't either, Firestarter was (I think). Otherwise it's another great talent lost in the industry, like Leona. Great people, great performing talent, but the material, gurls.
                                                          It's frustrating, but let's shake the bum on this tune for the sake of it
                                                          My Music Blog - PopStonesHeroes.com

My Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by picciottino View Post
                                                            That performance is very cute.
                                                            However, she desperately needs to pull her shit together when it comes to getting some material.
                                                            Bounce is not good enough, as Sweet Talk wasn't either, Firestarter was (I think). Otherwise it's another great talent lost in the industry, like Leona. Great people, great performing talent, but the material, gurls.
                                                            It's frustrating, but let's shake the bum on this tune for the sake of it
                                                            It was a little funny when she was getting interviewed by Ricki Lee and she was going on about writing a few 'album fillers... then we wrote THIS!' It's catchy but IMO I wouldn't class it as a Hi-NRG showstopper banger style of single, It's a more laid back jam.
                                                            UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

Working...
                                                            X