Camila Cabello - Liar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow the video is a huge HUGE mess

And please never let her act in a movie. That was BAD...

Comment

It's definitely Havana 2.0 but still entertaining though. This will probably another case for her though where the MV will have less views than the audio if it becomes a hit too many interruptions
      aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

The video relies way too much on the comical parts, and even though I get the concept, it doesn't wow me. Havana was better overall. Especially the 'running' scenes looked stupid and cheap.

Comment

The video is a mess :(
          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

The video is messy indeed!

Comment

It can't be that bad...Let me go check it out and I will report back.

Update: I have seen it and I think her acting is fine. It's suppose to be comedic video so it works. I think they need to have a shorter edit without the breaks. The breaks take away from the experience for me (even though I found them funny). Plus, another edit would help with streaming right?
              Last edited by dylonj; Thu September 12th, 2019, 13:17.

Comment

I actually like the video. The pauses are funny so I don’t mind them. Also love the Cinderella reference and the Tea Time sequences were hilarious.

The running scenes were cringy though.
                Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Somebody call the folks over at "Happy Death Day", they need to see this.

Comment

Gosh at the music video. I think it has too much going on to really allow the video to flow. That said, it succeeded in keeping me watching until the end just because it's so out there.

Comment

The video was dope af guys haha
                      Forever Young

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

Comment

This bop deserved to be a bit more successful
                              COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

This is finally growing on me a lot since the album came out!

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                  This bop deserved to be a bit more successful
                                  Personally I only heard this once on the radio and changed radio stations right away. The kind of music I actually loathe

I hope she grows further as an artist.
                                  I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                  I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Working...
                                  X