Camila Cabello - Shameless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camila Cabello - Shameless

Get ready, Camilizers! On Tuesday (Sept. 3), Camilla Cabello revealed that the first taste of her upcoming Romance project will drop later this week.
    The new teaser shared by the pop star opens with an intricate gold key and pair of blank cards atop a marble edifice. As twinkling sound effects chime in the background, the cards slowly reveal the names of what appears to be two songs -- “Shameless” and “Liar” -- with animations of the singer as a winged angel.
    Billboard.
    Big.Big.Booty.

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

We been knew
          Originally posted by beredy
          When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Comment

We love a budget.
              Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Having listened to the snippet are we expecting a pop bop or trap beat?

Comment

I seriously can't wait!

Comment

This cover is a choice, but we'll see

She should call Godalía for a feature

Comment

Out on Apple Music (WW) now!

It's so good! right now i'm shameless, screaming my lungs out for you
                      the drop! what a bop!
                      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeP View Post
                        Having listened to the snippet are we expecting a pop bop or trap beat?
                        It's ended up being somewhere in between. Emo-pop with trap elements in the production.

This is the better of the two singles. It's very on trend but also just a well written pop song.

The video is out on Apple Music already. Written by Camila Cabello, Andrew Watt & The Monsters & Strangerz according to Apple.
                        late.

Comment

I prefer Liar over this. This should be US only single at best.
                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I appreciate she wanted to switch it up a bit but I don't like this. Her voice/tone is horrendous here (screechy af) as is her pronounciation imo. The song and video give me Walmart Billie Eilish vibes. I'd push Liar instead as a single, this should've been the bonus to show something different from her. IF someone else would've done the song I think I'd like it more
                            Last edited by BeeBoy; Thu September 5th, 2019, 13:20.
                            aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

I have received many gifts from God,
                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Interesting single choice; it's definitely different and not generic fodder. I think it could be a grower but I'm not sure.

The video is intense and gripping
                                You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Intense and good video. She's so stunning.
                                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

The video is obviously inspired a lot by Suspiria.
                                    I have received many gifts from God,
                                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                      The video is obviously inspired a lot by Suspiria.
                                      I agree. Some parts reminded me of the movie as well.

I can't imagine the general public eating this up tbh. It reminds me a bit of Dua's Swan Song, which I thought was brilliant and I was surprised seeing it flop. Interested to see how this will do.

Comment

This is a bop! Definitely the best out of the two new songs.

I also love the video. It’s so epic.

Comment

Why does this reminds me of Come And Get It

This one is way better though!

Comment

Love it, both video and song

Comment

I do like this more than the other song after my first spin. It's good.

Comment

Love the video

Comment

Better than the other song, but her voice is kinda strange somehow.
                                                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Camila is delivering with these two new tracks. Shameless has a stunning music video and i actually enjoyed the song more than i anticipated.

That said, the unashamed pure pop goodness of Liar is more appealing to me after the first listen.

Comment

The track itself is awesome but Camila's voice utterly annoys me in some parts. It's way too squeaky and grating for my liking. Also, what's up with her enunciation?

Great music video and fierce production, though!
                                                      Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

Originally posted by Mainshow View Post
                                                        The track itself is awesome but Camila's voice utterly annoys me in some parts. It's way too squeaky and grating for my liking. Also, what's up with her enunciation?

Great music video and fierce production, though!
                                                        Yeah i'm not keen on Camila's nasally high pitched tone - it's the main reason why i pretty much dismissed Never be the same after one listen, it was just too pinchy for my ears to tolerate.

Again her enunciation can be poor too. That's what stopped Crying in the club from clicking with me. Even with the lyrics on screen, i still can't tell what she sings at several points in the song. She could've been singing in a made up language.

Comment

Screetch on girl!!!

I dig the song but not for her and her....voice. It's different for her and well produce tho.
                                                          Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

She’s bringing it!!! This song slaps!!! I think it is a mistake to release two such strong tracks though, focusing on one would surely be a better idea

Comment

Working...
                                                            X