Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tove Lo - Really Don't Like U (feat. Kylie Minogue)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
    Tove also masters in chill songs with an emotional core such as this, dont ask dont tell and half of the Ladywood album.

Most Tove fans have been responding positively to this track from what I’ve seen.
    I SEE NO LIES, I'M LOVING IT

Comment

This is really good!
      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

This actually sounded ....... GOOD

Comment

Originally posted by Westen View Post
          Well, it seems to me like Kylie fans love it because they want to forget Golden happened, but Tove's fans don't like it, it doesn't feel like Tove song...

But I'm not worried about the album.
          I’ve seen like one Kylie fan on this forum say they want to forget Golden happened.
          THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
            I’ve seen like one Kylie fan on this forum say they want to forget Golden happened.
            Probably me. Hate that era so much.
            last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Carbon View Post
              How dare you!

Comment

Same here
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Golden is satanic, and not in a good way

Comment

it is missing something
                    Forever Young

Comment

This is another good song from Tove Lo. Not every song has to blow up to be good. Great duet - another Tove Lo song I enjoy and I'm Not on Drugs.

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
                          AMAZING! this song deserves success!

Comment

Tove looks weird on here, but damn, the lyric video really makes the song even better. Love it.

Comment

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG KYLIE LOOKS GORGEOUSSSSSSSS

Comment

Kylie looks amazing, good to her styled differently again.

Comment

As much as i still enjoy this track, i wish there was more of a dance beat in the production. I reckon there's huge potential for some really solid remixes.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeP View Post
                                    As much as i still enjoy this track, i wish there was more of a dance beat in the production. I reckon there's huge potential for some really solid remixes.
                                    I really wish that too!!!!! Kylie is a dance queen tho

Comment

Kylie looks amazing, good to her styled differently again.
                                      Agreed! She's so beautiful!
                                      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

OBSESSED with this fresh slice of dance/pop! It does indeed deserve success, and hope it gets sent to radio and a chart debut at least! This is a BANGER!

Comment

Are Kylie's parts actually already the real video and they'll just add Tove's parts later? Cause Tove's parts look so cheap while Kylie's look more thought-out.

Comment

Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                                            Are Kylie's parts actually already the real video and they'll just add Tove's parts later? Cause Tove's parts look so cheap while Kylie's look more thought-out.
                                            Yeah, noticed that too. Seems the case.

Love this song, it's soooooooo catchy. Can't get it out off my head.

Comment

The whole "lyric" video thing is weird. It looks way too cheap and tasteless for an actual video but then again way too elaborate and with the singers involved to be just a lyric video. All in all I think a simple lyric cartoon video would do the song more justice. That said it is great... I am not really familiar with Tove Lo's music but the song is more Kylie than Kylie's last album if you know what I mean (and I did like "Golden")
                                              jio CHARTS NOW:6/7/2020:https://www.ukmix.org/forum/chart-di...2#post10427172

Comment

“Glad He’s Gone” and “Bad as the Boys” were quite good, but I’m not really keen on this one so far.

Comment

Originally posted by jio View Post
                                                  The whole "lyric" video thing is weird. It looks way too cheap and tasteless for an actual video but then again way too elaborate and with the singers involved to be just a lyric video. All in all I think a simple lyric cartoon video would do the song more justice.
                                                  I like how much effort Tove has put into these karaoke style lyric videos. Unlike an actual lyric video they hold my interest, while the lo-fi aesthetic is cheap but fits Tove's brand. Plus it's a good way to work around schedule conflicts without some green screen mess.

Can't get over how hot Kylie looks in the red blouse scenes. The video really adds to the song.

I also hope Kylie gets some scandi-pop girls to help out with her next album, because this vibe really works for her. An electro-pop album with R&B influences would be great (maybe I just want a second Body Language).
                                                  late.

Comment

I could imagine this fitting on X too actually.

Comment

Really digging this! It's awesome, the chorus is sugary sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                                                        Tove is giving her songs on youtube this type of DIY lyric videos, so she filmed it while she was in Prague weeks ago.

Apparently, they plan to shoot official video too. We'll see.

Song on the other hand is still not growing on me, their voices are just not working well together.

Comment

I like how much effort Tove has put into these karaoke style lyric videos. Unlike an actual lyric video they hold my interest, while the lo-fi aesthetic is cheap but fits Tove's brand. Plus it's a good way to work around schedule conflicts without some green screen mess.

Can't get over how hot Kylie looks in the red blouse scenes. The video really adds to the song.

I also hope Kylie gets some scandi-pop girls to help out with her next album, because this vibe really works for her. An electro-pop album with R&B influences would be great (maybe I just want a second Body Language).
                                                          Tove said it was Kylie who said she wanted to work together so let's hope they do, because after Golden, she really needs to redeem herself.

Tove has written some of my favorite pop songs of this decade for other artists (Girls Aloud - Something New, Hilary Duff - Sparks - which actually got me in Tove's music after I saw comment that it sounded like her song I decided to download QOTC)

Comment

Yes!! We need to forget Golden ever happened and Make Kylie Great Again
                                                            last.fm

Comment

I could imagine this fitting on X too actually.
                                                              Ok. I can see that! Can we get another X-esque album from Kylie?

Comment

Working...
                                                              X