Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FKA twigs - Holy Terrain (feat. Future)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FKA twigs - Holy Terrain (feat. Future)



    FKA twigs is set to drop the Future assisted second single from her sophomore album Magdalene on Monday.
    late.

  • #2
    I loved everything fka did so far, so I have to have faith she knows what she's doing when she decided to work with future.
    I have received many gifts from God,
    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
    .

    Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by beredy View Post
      I loved everything fka did so far, so I have to have faith she knows what she's doing when she decided to work with future.
      If it sounds anything like that time Future had a seizure and Tinashe decided to record it so she could get a verse on How Many Times then bring it.
      late.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
        If it sounds anything like that time Future had a seizure and Tinashe decided to record it so she could get a verse on How Many Times then bring it.


        I also didn't mind him on Faded Love.

        Comment


        • #5
          Future typically does fine on a alt girl's features

          Either way, BRING IT BITCH.
          Originally posted by snoh aalegra


          - Ugh, those feels again

          Comment


          • #6
            COME THRUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! I am not fan of Future's solo work but his features are pretty decents like Real and True with Mr Hudson and Miley, How Many Times and Faded Love with queen Tinashe, Six Feet Under with The Weeknd, Cold with Maroon 5 and even the new Post Malone and Halsey collaboration!

            Comment


            • #7
              There's a 25 sec preview on her Instagram I just saw. It's Future's part and it sounds like Future on a generic trap beat. She also tagged Skrillex and Jack Antonoff and thanked them for "driving this baby home". I guess they produced it. I expected Jaar to be the (co)producer on nearly all songs based on that interview. Cellophane wasn't produced by Jaar either, but she said he helped her produce the album so it's a bit weird she's not picking any of his songs as singles.
              I have received many gifts from God,
              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
              .

              Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
                If it sounds anything like that time Future had a seizure and Tinashe decided to record it so she could get a verse on How Many Times then bring it.
                This is amazing
                I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by beredy View Post
                  There's a 25 sec preview on her Instagram I just saw. It's Future's part and it sounds like Future on a generic trap beat. She also tagged Skrillex and Jack Antonoff and thanked them for "driving this baby home". I guess they produced it. I expected Jaar to be the (co)producer on nearly all songs based on that interview. Cellophane wasn't produced by Jaar either, but she said he helped her produce the album so it's a bit weird she's not picking any of his songs as singles.
                  OMG THIS SOUND EXCITINGGGG

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I have received many gifts from God,
                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
                    .

                    Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Future adds nothing to the song, no surprise there. The video is giving me Frozen teas. It's very much a fka track, it's just that it's a bit to straightforward for a fka song. Is that why she went for a feature? I like it, but I don't think I'll be listening to it too much. I'll probably leave it until the album is out and concentrate on the magic that is Cellophane and every other fka release before it.
                      I have received many gifts from God,
                      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
                      .

                      Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I'M LOVIN' ITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          This is very much my cup of tea! Excellent lyrics.
                          YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I like this

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              The choreography in the video yesss.

                              Love how dark and sultry this track is. The intricacies of the production really make it.
                              late.

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Very interesting song. I like it. Might check out the album.
                                Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Future sounds horrible on this. His flow is so so bad.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                                    Future sounds horrible on this. His flow is so so bad.
                                    Yeah he ruins it for me.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Love the video, the song not so much.

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Yes Twiggy! Loving this
                                        Originally posted by snoh aalegra


                                        - Ugh, those feels again

                                        Comment


                                        • #21
                                          Didn’t need Future, it’s a strong track.
                                          THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

                                          Comment


                                          • #22
                                            Imagine if she did this one with Tinashe and Future OMG

                                            Comment


                                            • #23
                                              Here are the full credits for this track.



                                              Arca talked about her contributions (vocal processing and synth programming) in a now deleted Instagram video.

                                              late.

                                              Comment


                                              • #24
                                                So many cooks for a song that with every listen becomes more and more clear that it's the first "MEH" track for me she released. Had to happen once I guess.
                                                I have received many gifts from God,
                                                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess
                                                .

                                                Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

                                                Comment


                                                • #25
                                                  THE Antonoff who produced all of Taylor Swift‘s virgin fairy tales? Unexpected!
                                                  YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #26
                                                    This is good but doesn't hit me the way I expected it to hit me. Still looking forward to the album!

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X