Ilse DeLange - New Amsterdam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ilse DeLange - New Amsterdam

Latest single taken from Ilse's 'Gravel & Dust' album. I really like this one, it kind of has The Common Linnets sound.
    Big.Big.Booty.

The Common Linnets are officially dead now?

I like this track!
    Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

^No, they're working on a third album

Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

In all honesty, I think there's no way Ilse can keep The Common Linnets relevant commercially (things had already been looking bad since Waylon left).
        Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Originally posted by heppolo View Post
          In all honesty, I think there's no way Ilse can keep The Common Linnets relevant commercially (things had already been looking bad since Waylon left).
          Depends on what you call relevant I think. I feel like The Common Linnets, and Ilse in general, are still very popular in her homecountry of the Netherlands. Maybe they won't book any chart hits, but I think their albums will continue to do well. And there's touring of course
          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin View Post
            Depends on what you call relevant I think. I feel like The Common Linnets, and Ilse in general, are still very popular in her homecountry of the Netherlands. Maybe they won't book any chart hits, but I think their albums will continue to do well. And there's touring of course
            Ilse is relevant in Netherlands anyway with or w/o The Common Linnets (which were kinda successful in Germany, Switzerland, Belgium and some other countries).
            Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Working...
            X