X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Benjamin
    Legend
    • 29 Mar 2005

Ilse DeLange - New Amsterdam

Latest single taken from Ilse's 'Gravel & Dust' album. I really like this one, it kind of has The Common Linnets sound.
    Big.Big.Booty.
  • Mainshow
    Legend
    • 06 Apr 2012

The Common Linnets are officially dead now?

I like this track!
    Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Benjamin
      Legend
      • 29 Mar 2005

^No, they're working on a third album

Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• heppolo
        Legend
        • 17 May 2009

In all honesty, I think there's no way Ilse can keep The Common Linnets relevant commercially (things had already been looking bad since Waylon left).
        Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

• Benjamin
          Legend
          • 29 Mar 2005

Originally posted by heppolo
          In all honesty, I think there's no way Ilse can keep The Common Linnets relevant commercially (things had already been looking bad since Waylon left).
          Depends on what you call relevant I think. I feel like The Common Linnets, and Ilse in general, are still very popular in her homecountry of the Netherlands. Maybe they won't book any chart hits, but I think their albums will continue to do well. And there's touring of course
          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• heppolo
            Legend
            • 17 May 2009

Originally posted by Benjamin
            Depends on what you call relevant I think. I feel like The Common Linnets, and Ilse in general, are still very popular in her homecountry of the Netherlands. Maybe they won't book any chart hits, but I think their albums will continue to do well. And there's touring of course
            Ilse is relevant in Netherlands anyway with or w/o The Common Linnets (which were kinda successful in Germany, Switzerland, Belgium and some other countries).
            Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Working...