No announcement yet.

Ella Henderson - Glorious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I kinda wish they would have tried with the Jax Jones feature first. I think that would have been a better re-introduction.
    I must say I applaude her to stick to 'her sound', but on the other side, I feel this will go unnoticed for the most part.
    Also lyrically it reminds me theme wise of this unreleased songs she performed live

Comment

I love the chorus! But as a whole it is lacking a bit and I’m not sure it’s going to appeal to many which is a shame

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
        I kinda wish they would have tried with the Jax Jones feature first. I think that would have been a better re-introduction.
        I must say I applaude her to stick to 'her sound', but on the other side, I feel this will go unnoticed for the most part.
        Also lyrically it reminds me theme wise of this unreleased songs she performed live
        I agree I love the jax track
        Love you like a love song!

Comment

Jax Jones needs to push This Is Real as a single with a video, it's a great dance song and better than Harder and One Touch.

Comment

Both her jax jones collab and this song is brilliant. Something new with glorious and a real real great dance track with jaws. Love them both. She has such great vocals.

Comment

Sadly, this is a non-event for me It's great vocally but it will probably go completely unnoticed by the GP.

Comment

Working...
              X