• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ella Henderson - Glorious

About time!!!! This has to be good.

Comment

Looking forward to hearing this

Comment

Oh, finally! Hopefully another great pop hit.

Comment

Yes great to hear she's coming back with something, I mean a number one debut album and single and a hit in the US, what the hell happened?
          1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
            Yes great to hear she's coming back with something, I mean a number one debut album and single and a hit in the US, what the hell happened?
            Syco are a terrible record label. Ella spent years recording material, and they ended up not letting her release anything before dropping her in the end.

I hope this is good, she deserves success after being messed around for so long.
            late.

Comment

Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
              Syco are a terrible record label.
              I see no lies here.

Such a shame it was at the expense of Ella's music career. I really hope this is a great comeback single. <3

Comment

She deserves a successful comeback, loved her debut era so much.
                THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                  loved her debut era so much.
                  How long ago was that?

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                    She deserves a successful comeback, loved her debut era so much.
                    Me too. I am so happy for this.
                    Love you like a love song!

Comment

Originally posted by ecochris View Post
                      How long ago was that?
                      2014 although we did get Glitterball in 2015, her collaboration with Sigma.

Comment

Ain't seen this name in a minute.
                        Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

I am ready sis
                          Forever Young

Comment

She is coming for blood

Comment

It's cute

Comment

Feels like a leftover Julia Michaels track (which is definitely not a good thing). I’m very sad
                                You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

It does sound a bit like Issues which was a great song so I am fine with that.

She sounds great and the song is quality, it's a welcome return!

Comment

it does sound cute
                                    Forever Young

Comment

A bit boring, this isn't the song to make a comeback after 5-6 years (?)
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Eeee......tough one this, she's a Grimsby gal so I have to give her my love, but this was not the comeback we needed. I hope it grows on me.

Comment

Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                          it does sound cute
                                          Yeah it's cute. It's just not a strong enough comeback

Comment

Love it love it - she’s clearly just stepping her toe back into the music world.

Comment

Originally posted by tj_club View Post
                                              Love it love it - she’s clearly just stepping her toe back into the music world.
                                              Exactly. In the streaming era you need to slowly build up your profile.

I’m sure she has a hit on her sleeve for 2020.
                                              2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

This is disappointing.
                                                THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

I find the “visual video” a bit cringeworthy too

Comment

I kinda wish they would have tried with the Jax Jones feature first. I think that would have been a better re-introduction.
                                                    I must say I applaude her to stick to 'her sound', but on the other side, I feel this will go unnoticed for the most part.
                                                    Also lyrically it reminds me theme wise of this unreleased songs she performed live

Comment

I love the chorus! But as a whole it is lacking a bit and I’m not sure it’s going to appeal to many which is a shame

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                                                        I kinda wish they would have tried with the Jax Jones feature first. I think that would have been a better re-introduction.
                                                        I must say I applaude her to stick to 'her sound', but on the other side, I feel this will go unnoticed for the most part.
                                                        Also lyrically it reminds me theme wise of this unreleased songs she performed live
                                                        I agree I love the jax track

Comment

Jax Jones needs to push This Is Real as a single with a video, it's a great dance song and better than Harder and One Touch.

Comment

Both her jax jones collab and this song is brilliant. Something new with glorious and a real real great dance track with jaws. Love them both. She has such great vocals.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X