Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meghan Trainor - Wave (feat. Mike Sabath)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meghan Trainor - Wave (feat. Mike Sabath)

Meghan Trainor just announced her new job as a judge on The Voice UK for next year, and besides that, she also just dropped a new single called "Wave". Never heard of Mike Sabath, but the song is actually really good - would have loved just Meghan alone though. Her parts are fantastic and this is easily the best thing she has done since "Thank You"!

It actually is a great song, I wish it was her alone as well.

Comment

Another week, another flop release from Meghan. I do like the sound of this though! I can barely understand what Mike is saying though, his voice sounds so robotic and choppy.

Comment

Ok, I'm obsessed with this and I'd already say it's my most favorite song ever from Meghan. It's just so good. Hopefully a wonder is happening and this becomes the hit it deserves to be.

Comment

I gave the song a spin since [MENTION=32120]Tansike[/MENTION] seems to love it, but unfortunately, it's doing nothing for me. In the beginning, I thought it would lean in the direction of Adam Lambert's 'Ghosttown', but it doesn't even go there. The male verse is OK, but I feel like it could've missed out on the vocal edits. The lyrics are good, actually, but the chorus doesn't do much for me and I consider the gospel elements a bit tacky and gimmicky in this context. The song is too short and it does sound to me like a quick production 'on the way'. It's a pity, but I think it's a filler track somewhere in the middle of an album that I don't want to hear again. 3/10
          Don't need hindsight
          I'll make my emotions clear
          And then disappear
          With one strike
          (All Saints)

Comment

Very different for her, and I think this is super catchy. Not sure its commercial enough for it to be a hit.

Comment

I prefer genetics to this
              Love you like a love song!

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post

Meghan Trainor just announced her new job as a judge on The Voice UK for next year, and besides that, she also just dropped a new single called "Wave". Never heard of Mike Sabath, but the song is actually really good - would have loved just Meghan alone though. Her parts are fantastic and this is easily the best thing she has done since "Thank You"!
                Mike Sabath is a singer/songwriter/producer, he had made songs for Little Mix (Notice & Wasabi) Bea Miller (it's not u it's me, Bored & feel something), Madison Beer (Hurts like Hell), Sabrina Carpenter (In My Bed & Hold Tight), Meghan Trainor (Genetics), Lizzo (Exactly How I Feel), ALMA (When I Die), Jonas Brothers (First & Hesistate) and Liam Payne (Familiar) to name a few ones...

Comment

Actually this is good

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                      I prefer genetics to this
                      Same here. But I'm not complaining. Meghan has released a lot of great songs lately.
                      My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

This will do nothing, but it's cute. She had a nice run while it lasted, even more than I expected tbh, but she'll be forgotten soon.
                        last.fm

Comment

I don‘t know. This is a brilliant pop song in my books and everyone that I showed this agreed with me (some of them even from the local music scene, so musicians). I wonder how this would have done as the lead to her second era, it could have taken her to a completely different career...

Comment

The video is pretty good!

Comment

I really like this, it’s nice to see her trying out a new sound (even though I like her usual sound as well). It’s sad that she’ll probably never recover from the flop that her third era was.

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

This is a great song, too bad people will sleep on this.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Yeah I love the song as well.
                                    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Strong live performance and she looks stunning!

Comment

Great performance!

Comment

This is great! The production slaps!!!

Comment

This is a really good song!
                                            Forever Young

Comment

Comment

The Survivor for "Treat Myself" just started

Time to revisit this masterpiece... and please join the survivor if you enjoy some songs / the album

Comment

Working...
                                                X