Camila Cabello - Cry For Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camila Cabello - Cry For Me

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

She better comethru with this one

Comment

They are scrambling right now! Three buzz singles?

Comment

I hope this song will be better than previous ones

Comment

It's cute and catchy

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

It gets better the more I hear it
              Shameless > Cry For Me >>>> Liar for now

Comment

Cover:

Comment

How many singles out atm 5!!
                  Forever Young

Comment

This sounds pretty good on first listen. The chorus gives me Marina (and the Diamonds) vibes.

Comment

I like the sound of this one but why she sound like a robot at the start?!?

Comment

Not as addictive as the other two songs but it’s still good.

Comment

Comment

This was actually a very strong performance, loving it

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                              This sounds pretty good on first listen. The chorus gives me Marina (and the Diamonds) vibes.
                              This is exactly what I thought. She did a better Marina and the Diamonds sound than Marina is able right now.
                              I have received many gifts from God,
                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

That was a nice rendition of 1990 VMA Vogue performance
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

This is so much more interesting than most of her basic pop songs, also came here to make a Marina comparison, also a bit Miley in the verses.
                                  1 SG Lewis |2 Miley Cyrus |3 Paul Woolford|4 NOTD |5 Zero 7

Comment

Working...
                                  X