Camila Cabello - Easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camila Cabello - Easy

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Gurlll, you are starting to look desperate. Announce your album title and release date and call those songs buzz singles.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

This is a normal role out these days....
      thank u, next

Comment

I don't think this is a normal roll out, they are throwing out songs and waiting to see which one will stick. So far none of them has potential. Plus, her collabs with Mark Ronson and Ed Sheeran were released, imo it's overkill.
        Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

That’s a little bit funny
          It could be fine if all that hustle was very close to album release

Comment

Yeah, I don’t like their strategy either

Comment

Every artist seems to follow this path these days... putting out loads of singles then releasing the album at the end of the campaign.

None of the singles have been that memorable from this era. It's disappointing.
              thank u, next

Comment

Most artists release the songs for album pre-orders. This isn't the case here.

Imo, they should've waited for Señorita to die down a bit. It overshadows all the songs she released and if Ed collab smashes, i don't know what else they can do.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                  Most artists release the songs for album pre-orders. This isn't the case here.

Imo, they should've waited for Señorita to die down a bit. It overshadows all the songs she released and if Ed collab smashes, i don't know what else they can do.
                  This

Comment

wait, I thought Liar was the real lead or the one that was "taking off"?

I actually listened to her debut album earlier and I forgot how subduded it was.

Comment

this is cute, but pretty much an album track

Comment

Nice song. Doesn’t have the potential to become a single though. It is better than "Cry For Me" though.
                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

I'm not sure if this whole release strategy will pay off for her - I actually think a 'normal' roll out would have been better.

Anyways, this is not bad but as others say it's definitely no single material.

Comment

Cute album track
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

I also find this strategy really bizarre because with multiple new songs getting released, how are any of them gonna get the chance to actually develop and become something of a hit. It's obvious to me that Liar is the track with the most hit potential (shame about the staggered music video though) whilst this new track, like Cry for me, just isn't having much impact with me.

For an artist who is seemingly getting so much investment, Camila's material is incredibly inconsistent.

Comment

Comment

I love this one!

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                    She really gave a good presentation!

Comment

Working...
                                    X