Harry Styles - Lights Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Styles - Lights Up

Apparently the first single off his second studio album is coming out in less than an hour!

https://doyouknowwhoyouare.com/
    Last edited by JeremySpears; Fri October 11th, 2019, 04:36.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

That website says I'm a whole snack, thanks Harry
      I am ready for the song

Comment

I love the song, Harry really can do no wrong for me.
        The video is nice as well

Comment

Good he's back and the song is nice as well, especially once the choir starts.

I hope this won't overshadow Niall's new song...

Comment

This is better than I thought it would be. It will sadly overshadow Niall's song 100%

Comment

one of the best songs of the year
              Forever Young

Comment

Don't like this, his voice sounds a bit different than usual
                You drew stars around my scars

Comment

What a shame, I think my expectations were just too high, I don’t dislike it, I mean it’s ok, but it just isn’t special like SOTT was.
                  1 pnau |2 Gabrielle Aplin |3 Dotter|4 Sofi Tukker |5 Afrojack

Comment

Comment

I wouldn't have minded to also rub against Harry there

Comment

I like it
                        Quite nice song

Comment

Damn I loooove this and the video is great too

Comment

I like the song, video too.
                            I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

This is bound to be the most successful of the latest One Direction solo singles...because it's Harry!

As for the song itself, it's pretty decent and pleasant. With Sign of the times, i felt that song was unnecessarily long whereas in this case it feels like it finishes too soon.

Comment

Very much a Tame Impala vibe.

Comment

He came and he served

Comment

Love the song. Indifferent to the video
                                    Love you like a love song!

Comment

This is a sure fire hit, very different to most other mainstream stuff around right now
                                      You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

the best song of the year to me.
                                        and Im not even a Harry fan lol. (Im not a fan of anyone tbh)

Comment

This is excellent, I wish it was longer - very smart because I keep streaming it.
                                          thank u, next

Comment

The gay baiting in the video tho...
                                            I have received many gifts from God,
                                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Quite boring song, one of his worst songs until now.

Comment

The other 1D guys could never. It's almost ridiculous how Harry is still light years ahead of the rest.

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                                                Very much a Tame Impala vibe.
                                                I hear it too.

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post
                                                  The gay baiting in the video tho...
                                                  Well he most likely is Bi or pan, just never said it explicit so far. But already gave a hint in a song he performed live amd he said in an interview he doesn't wanna define his sexuality

Comment

I prefer the Niall track, but it's good to see Harry still has the full support of his label with this release.

Looking forward to seeing what he has planned to build on this initial momentum, to ensure the song doesn't drop off after the first few weeks.

Comment

A great track
                                                      Haven't been early since '88

Comment

is it me or the video isnt having the level of views the first singles use to have?

the actual number doesnt seem as high after the first week, compared to other artists right? (Im not a youtube expert, tho, so not sure about it)

Comment

Originally posted by PabloS View Post
                                                          is it me or the video isnt having the level of views the first singles use to have?

the actual number doesnt seem as high after the first week, compared to other artists right? (Im not a youtube expert, tho, so not sure about it)
                                                          Unless you have a viral video, the views are gonna be decent, but to give a comparison with the recently released videos of his ex-bandmates
                                                          Harry Styles - Lights Up [Released October 11] - 23.362.276 views
                                                          Niall Horan - Nice To Meet Ya [Released October 3] - 13.270.450 views
                                                          Liam Payne - Stack It Up [Released September September 18] - 8.419.212 views
                                                          Louis Tomlinson - Kill My Mind [Released September 13] - 3.968.659 views

Comment

thanks for the comparision.
                                                            Tho, being fair, comparing Harry to his team mates.... its like apple and oranges. Harry right now is much more mainstream than his 1d mates. (I havent even watched 1 single video of any of them to this day lol).

and the level of success of Sign of the times alone puts him on another league. Thats why Im kind of surprised this new single isnt bigger yet (tho its a whole different sound, tho I understand why)

Comment

Working...
                                                            X