Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black Eyes Peas - Ritmo (Bad Boys For Life) (feat. J Balvin)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Eyes Peas - Ritmo (Bad Boys For Life) (feat. J Balvin)

Big.Big.Booty.

The sample is iconic. I really like this track. Better than ‘eXplosion’ for sure.
    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

what is up with the Black Eyed Peas turning into Pitbull. All these samples are used so cheaply.
      I think it's time to give Fergie a call, BEP used to be one of my all time fav. acts, but I am not feeling their current direction at ALL

Comment

I love J Balvin but I skipped right over this. I'm afraid to listen after the mess with Anitta.

Comment

So basic
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Hmm i think i'll stick with the original by Corona.

Comment

This sounds horrible.
              I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Not awful but Bastille did it best.

Comment

This is terrible, they didn't do the song any justice.
                  Britney - Poppy - Mariah - Lana - Gaga - Bjork

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller View Post
                    Not awful but Bastille did it best.
                    This.

But somehow I fear this will be a hit in some countries (Spain, Switzerland, Netherlands...) and even though it would be nice to see the BEP back on the charts, I'm also worried that they will keep on releasing these Pitbull/Flo Rida type of tracks

Comment

This is a BOP. Saving this.

cd/vinyl collection instagram
                      http://www.instagram.com/i.love.collecting.cds

Comment

This is miles better than ‘The Time (Dirty Bit)’. I wish this could be as half as big of a hit.
                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                          All these samples are used so cheaply.
                          Yeah the sample just sounds like it's been tacked on last minute, there's no innovation or finesse to their technique.

You'd think that they'd go all out and give us their best production for a J Balvin feature, but this just sounds uninspired and low-budget.
                          late.

Comment

Ewwwwwwww
                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post
                              Yeah the sample just sounds like it's been tacked on last minute, there's no innovation or finesse to their technique.

You'd think that they'd go all out and give us their best production for a J Balvin feature, but this just sounds uninspired and low-budget.
                              it's a shame since they used samples cleverly on Monkey Business but now make music cheaper than Flo Rida and Pitbull

Comment

Well this is way better than the Anitta collab!!

Comment

What in God's name is this mess?!
                                  Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

Meh. I'll stick with Corona

Comment

This is pretty good, I'm glad they've goen back to a dancier sound.

Comment

Looks like it's gonna be their 'comeback' single to the mainstream music scene. Already +100m views. The power of Latinos to be honest!

Comment

This is actually such a good remake, I loved it on first listen
                                          You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

So this messy song actually worked for them :( The listeners audience is a bit predictable
                                            I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Originally posted by Erotica View Post
                                              So this messy song actually worked for them :( The listeners audience is a bit predictable
                                              Maybe the next single samples the macarena feat. Daddy Yankee

Comment

I can't get enough of this. Heard this in the club last week, such a great tune.
                                                Song's a hit for them in Latin America and Europe.
                                                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

they are in the studio with JLO for a song called We Dont Stop . hope it s a banger

Comment

Working...
                                                  X