No announcement yet.

Dua Lipa - Don’t Start Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I slick stan for that performance. No where near the best dancer but I appreciate a bitch that takes rehearsal seriously.

Comment

• #2 this week, wish she’d knocked T&I off.

Comment

• She really won me over with that performance. Wasn't feeling the song at first but I really like it now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
          #2 this week, wish she’d knocked T&I off.
          Once Tones and I gets hit with the acr rule, Dua Lipa will be ready to take control of the UK charts.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeP View Post
            Once Tones and I gets hit with the acr rule, Dua Lipa will be ready to take control of the UK charts.
            and we'll love to see it.
            COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

• The monkey needs to freefall instead of dance, Dua needs to rise to claim that top spot

Comment

• Here’s how not to perform it

Comment

• i liked that

Comment

• That performance was not really that good. He was flat throughout.

Comment

• The cover art is incredible omg she’s really coming for blood

Comment

• The only thing Kevin slayed were my hearing ability with that performance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post

Here’s how not to perform it
                          EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Comment

• Yall are too harsh, it was a cute performance.

Also #FreePromo

Comment

• Really enjoying this one. ITA it sounds like it could've fit in if it was released back in 2000/2001 along side Jamiroquai or even S Club's Don't Stop Movin'. Great Disco vibe. Been hearing it a bit on radio too.
                              UKMIXtapes Vol.3 | ROUND 9!

Comment

• This really is the perfect song to launch the second era with. Hopefully knockoff Sia will be on ACR soon so this can get the #1.
                                late.

Comment

• I see this stalling at #2 in UK sadly.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                    I see this stalling at #2 in UK sadly.
                                    Following GOAT’s footsteps.
                                    Originally posted by beredy
                                    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Following GOAT’s footsteps.
                                      Originally posted by beredy
                                      When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

If i understand it correctly, Tones and I just needs one more week of sales decline and she will be on acr. Dua Lipa's track increased in sales yesterday so that's already encouraging. Plus i'm sure Dua will have some more tv appearances lined up in the coming weeks to get those extra boosts.

There's every possibility that Dua Lipa will be the UK #1 on 29th November. (just depends on Dance monkey this week).

Comment

• I can't believe that monkey song is becoming so big. I decided to check it out yesterday out of curiosity expecting it to be like some sort of "Crazy Frog"/"Harlem Shake"-type of song but nope, it was just a basic-sounding EDM track.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                                            I can't believe that monkey song is becoming so big. I decided to check it out yesterday out of curiosity expecting it to be like some sort of "Crazy Frog"/"Harlem Shake"-type of song but nope, it was just a basic-sounding EDM track.

EDM? ...it's a straight up pop song.
                                            Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• ^Sounds EDM to me. Straight up Pop for me is like Taylor, Katy, Ed, etc.

Comment

• It’s funny how both Tones and I and Dua are on Warner
                                                2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

She looks bored and absent-minded af here

The "One Kiss" Dua is back

Comment

• That performance was cute
                                                      Hope she keeps up the energy and quality for the broadcasted and award performances

Comment

• Her AMA's performance was a Ctrl+C Ctrl+V of the EMA's but I don't mind it. She did great. I'm still amazed at how smooth she can move her hips now compared to before.

Next big performance is at the MNET Asian Music Awards. I'm expecting another big production. This was their stage for last year.

Comment

• so if this peak at No.2 in the UK will it be seen as underperforming?

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                                            so if this peak at No.2 in the UK will it be seen as underperforming?
                                                            Of course not

Comment

• Her first album's lead single peaked at No. 9, so No. 2 for 'Don't Start Now' would be an improvement .
                                                              Is it offensive to fall in love with you and everything you do
                                                              and everything you stand for?
                                                              Could I break through your invisible wall, could I hide my pride for once,
                                                              just to tell you that I see more?

Comment

Working...
                                                              X