• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
    I see this stalling at #2 in UK sadly.
    Following GOAT’s footsteps.
    Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
    All dem dead musicians rolling over in their graves 'cause they were never able to come up w/smth as epic and timeless as Kween when she crafted this.

Happy B' day, We beGOAT together <3

Comment

I see this stalling at #2 in UK sadly.
      If i understand it correctly, Tones and I just needs one more week of sales decline and she will be on acr. Dua Lipa's track increased in sales yesterday so that's already encouraging. Plus i'm sure Dua will have some more tv appearances lined up in the coming weeks to get those extra boosts.

There's every possibility that Dua Lipa will be the UK #1 on 29th November. (just depends on Dance monkey this week).

Comment

• I can't believe that monkey song is becoming so big. I decided to check it out yesterday out of curiosity expecting it to be like some sort of "Crazy Frog"/"Harlem Shake"-type of song but nope, it was just a basic-sounding EDM track.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
          I can't believe that monkey song is becoming so big. I decided to check it out yesterday out of curiosity expecting it to be like some sort of "Crazy Frog"/"Harlem Shake"-type of song but nope, it was just a basic-sounding EDM track.

EDM? ...it's a straight up pop song.
          Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• ^Sounds EDM to me. Straight up Pop for me is like Taylor, Katy, Ed, etc.

Comment

• It’s funny how both Tones and I and Dua are on Warner
              2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

She looks bored and absent-minded af here

The "One Kiss" Dua is back

Comment

• That performance was cute
                    Hope she keeps up the energy and quality for the broadcasted and award performances

Comment

• Her AMA's performance was a Ctrl+C Ctrl+V of the EMA's but I don't mind it. She did great. I'm still amazed at how smooth she can move her hips now compared to before.

Next big performance is at the MNET Asian Music Awards. I'm expecting another big production. This was their stage for last year.

Comment

• so if this peak at No.2 in the UK will it be seen as underperforming?

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                          so if this peak at No.2 in the UK will it be seen as underperforming?
                          Of course not

Comment

• Her first album's lead single peaked at No. 9, so No. 2 for 'Don't Start Now' would be an improvement .
                            ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                              so if this peak at No.2 in the UK will it be seen as underperforming?
                              Yes she is over. Ship her back to Kosovo.

Comment

• ^^^ Jeez relax. I didn't say flop. I'm pretty sure I'm nto the only one who expected this to debut at no.1 after the hype from the last era

Comment

• It could've debuted at No. 1, that's true. Apparently, interest in that months old 'Dance Monkey' song is still bigger than the one for the 'Don't Start Now'. Novelty hits have blocked big hits years and even decades before and this time around, it affects Dua Lipa.
                                  ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

• Longevity streams > peak

... while a #2 is amazing of course.
                                    2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

Comment

• the Dance Monkey girl probably joins the likes of Gotye, Fun and some others, while Dua is already on the start of her 2nd era with a #2 single, she will serve longtivity

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                          She looked so hot last night. And the performance was just as great as the EMA one.

If she keeps snapping like that this era we might have to start stanning.
                                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• The performance was fierce!

I was one of the "moaners" saying that she's lacking charisma on stage but she's nailing it this time.

When it comes to that unfortunate #2 peak in the UK.... "Oops!... I Did It Again" by Godney, the Holy Spearit, did peak at #2 in Germany as well but turned out to be one of the biggest hits of all-time.... a #2 for a lead single for a sophomore album is absolutely fantastic! Dua's here to stay!
                                            Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                              She looked so hot last night. And the performance was just as great as the EMA one.

If she keeps snapping like that this era we might have to start stanning.
                                              She's improving a lot her stage presence, the highlight of the night if we speak about the ''new faces'' of pop

Comment

• I love the performances of this so much, watch them more than the actual video

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                                                  I'm still amazed at how smooth she can move her hips now compared to before.
                                                  Mr Hadid is showing her some moves I love the perfomance improvement, it always felt akward watching her performances on screen, on the verge of second hand embarassment and now she is porving that she's here to stay
                                                  MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

• A rehearsed performance!!! Yes two lips.
                                                    Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Working...
                                                    X