Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruthymon View Post
    Fixed
    It can be Atlantic and Lizzo but I think Atlantic is being worried to have another hit...

Comment

Originally posted by basticasas View Post
      It can be Atlantic and Lizzo but I think Atlantic is being worried to have another hit...
      Tbh i think that applies to any record label these days when one of their artists get a big hit. They just want to keep the momentum going to milk the cow dry.

Comment

I actually like the remix more than the original.
        Akini's Top 400 Songs of the 2010s: [Starting soon]

The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
          I actually like the remix more than the original.
          I was going to vote you high in favourite user vote. Then I seen this. Disappointing
          Love you like a love song!

Comment

Apparently the remix is discounted already in some countries. My god that woman is so obsessed with charts.
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
              Apparently the remix is discounted already in some countries. My god that woman is so obsessed with charts.
              Strike it while it's hot I guess.

I can see her becoming a fad with followup albums. I liked the album when it came out but deleted it from my Deezer the other day. Haven't played it in months and don't feel like I'll be coming back to it.
              I have received many gifts from God,
              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                Most commercial acts are, Lizzo is just more explicit, 99% of people's commercial favs have had their labels discount their songs/remixes etc. to get more traction and sales

Comment

To be honest i don't understand why they don't just charge 59p or 79p these days for a download. Then again, it's catch 22 - if they did, would Apple lose quite a bit in revenue by reducing the price? On the other hand, would it even make any difference if they plan on closing down iTunes eventually? They might as well just price all tracks at 59p or 79p and see how it fares.

It does seem like people are more likely to download a track if its price has been reduced.

Comment

Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                    I was going to vote you high in favourite user vote. Then I seen this. Disappointing
                    I'm surprised I'm in the minority with liking this.

The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by JSparksFan View Post
                      I'm surprised I'm in the minority with liking this.
                      Oh no i like this version too but because i've been loving the original version, the new Ariana version hasn't made me love the song more. It's like had Adele released Hello then released another version 2 months later with for e.g. Rihanna, i loved the original too much for another version to boost it even more. Dunno if that makes sense?

Comment

Not here for Ariana’s feature and I’m very over the song
                        You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

We love you, Lizzo; you are a beautiful girl; you can do anything, bitch!

Last edited by Debs_Wild; Fri November 1st, 2019, 13:07.

Comment

Ariana didn’t do much for me in the remix. But I get why they decided to add her considering the song has been one for three years. But it’s sure to go to #1 and well deserved for Lizzo.

Comment

will she replace herself at number 1?

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                will she replace herself at number 1?
                                She's not #1 anymore. Lewis dethroned her, and now Selena...
                                BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                                YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Comment

I do really quite like this, it’s so catchy.

Comment

I have to admit the ariana remix is growing on me

Comment

Song got a second music video.

Comment

Great but...the budget could've gone elsewhere lol

Comment

This song is really #1 on US radio yet #155 on US Spotify...
                                            Urban/R&B Album of the Year_2019 (deadline: Jan 26)

Comment

Cute video.

Comment

Didn't this already have a video?

Comment

A 2nd boring video is not what we needed. Why didn't she do a video for the ariana remix

Comment

Originally posted by abi View Post
                                                    This song is really #1 on US radio yet #155 on US Spotify...
                                                    because we been heard it already sis
                                                    Forever Young

Comment

Working...
                                                    X