Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kesha - Raising Hell (feat. Big Freedia)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess I will end up loving this but for now it goes nowhere
    Music is the blood in my veins

Feel free to add me to your friends list :-)

Comment

This is weird for me..... how could you have Freedia on this and not give her her own verse? Or not have her in the video?

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
        This is weird for me..... how could you have Freedia on this and not give her her own verse? Or not have her in the video?
        I don't believe Drake or Beyonce featured Big Freedia in their videos either.

Comment

I'm living for this!! This is the Kesha I wanted so bad! Song is a bop and the video is hella funny

Comment

This is the single cover btw:

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

After 5 listens I am hooked, this is classic Kesha, it's everything you could want from her!

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
                After 5 listens I am hooked, this is classic Kesha, it's everything you could want from her!
                Yasss. However the feature literally adds nothing
                Love you like a love song!

Comment

I didn’t like this unfortunately.

It sounds like a filler track from her Cannibal album.

I mean Rainbow was fantastic. Can’t believe what she served us here.

Comment

Don’t like this at all, it’s like a mash-up of Shout Out To My Ex and Raise Your Glass. Very regressive.

Comment

Well its a hot mess; a catchy one bundled with a very unexpected video! Its cool to see Kesha is back with her signature sound.
                      Been reading UkMix everyday for well more than a decade now, and Here I am posting

Comment

It's not bad, but by far her weakest lead single to date. Those are usually gems ("Tik Tok", "We R Who We R", "Die Young" and "Praying"). And I agree about the production being kinda weak here.

But I love the video!

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                          It's not bad, but by far her weakest lead single to date. Those are usually gems ("Tik Tok", "We R Who We R", "Die Young" and "Praying"). And I agree about the production being kinda weak here.

But I love the video!
                          I heard it 5 times now and i am obsessed with it! Video is a classic already, this is the sound that i love from her, it is catchy and radio friendly thats probably why it is the lead single. She shot a second music video already where we find out what happens with her after the police caught her. In the second video we see her with dark hair. Second single is the song u heard in the Album Trailer right at the beginning where u see parts of the "Raising hell" video and her with black hair.

Comment

Not a fan at all.
                            Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

"Tonight" is the second single. You can hear a preview in the album trailer starting around 0.16

Comment

It's not bad from her, gives me P!nk vibes for some reason. LOL

Comment

I barely made it to the end of the song... She can keep it...
                                  And the 8th day God created KYLIE!!! <3

Comment

I've heard the song on a roll this morning and YASSS, I'M SLAYED BY PARTY GURL KESHA ROSE

Comment

Better than the messy songs from the last album, but still a bit average
                                      I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Idk what to think of this on 1st listen
                                        last.fm

Comment

I have to agree with some of you: It is not bad, but it sounds like your average P!nk song. The chorus along with the post-chorus sound too me like something I've heard before and the male parts give it an additional oomph, but even regarding that, I feel like it's been done better before. I feel like Ke$ha is one of those artists who could only deliver when she's in a difficult state of life. The singles of her first two studio albums were crappy lyrically, but they had catchy melodies and still sound interesting today. With her recent material, it's the other way around to me. I'm sorry, but it's just a 4/10 for me.

PS: Does anyone on here like her new hairdo? I could imagine brunette suiting her - but not necessarily with that Miley Cyrus feminist look.
                                          ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

I don’t like her haircut but the color looks really good on her.
                                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

yeah my conclusion is also that it's kinda average. it's like she wants to go back to "party music" but with lyrics that have more substance and are inspirational... the end result to me is just a basic pop sound and clichιd lyrics

it's not awful or anything, just not something I will want to play ever again
                                              last.fm

Comment

Comment

Wow...this one totally creeped up on me. Love it! This is something I want to hear live in concert or at a damn good remix at a club.
                                                  ....did I say how good this song is? The video is too! Played it definitely a dozen or so times today...who knew we had to wait for all the way deep in the year in October to finally get some good music!

Comment

This really doesn't do it for me.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X