Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kesha - Raising Hell (feat. Big Freedia)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That live was performance was really REALLY good! I was impressed. I love the song now.

Comment

This song is definitely in my Top 3 fave this entire year. Ke$ha is certainly back. Haven’t gotten sick of it yet, I’ve been playing it so much. We need some good kick ass remixes.

Comment

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Hopefully this helps. Just shows if you don't have Spotify in your corner you ain't going nowhere. It's sad.

Though has this even been sent to radio???

Tonight does sound like it's gonna be a party banger though so maybe that will do something.

Comment

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

Another stellar vocal performance. This song is just too fun. But watching Dua's performance and this - the camerawork is terrible on AMA's.
                I have received many gifts from God,
                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

The annoying thing about award shows these days is that they focus way too much on fan/celebrity reaction! Anyway, this was a great performance, Kesha always delivered live!

Comment

Comment

Comment

Her best song in ages!
                        Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Unfortunately, this doesn't do anything for me

Comment

Same. Terrible songs so far.

Comment

Comment

mess
                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Comment

Remixes:

Comment

I tried a hundred times to get into this song and I CAN'T. I love Kesha so damn much but this era is a mess, the single choices were bad, she shoulda released Shadow, Little Bit of Love and Kinky as the album singles!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                      X