Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kesha - Raising Hell (feat. Big Freedia)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• basticasas
    replied
    I tried a hundred times to get into this song and I CAN'T. I love Kesha so damn much but this era is a mess, the single choices were bad, she shoulda released Shadow, Little Bit of Love and Kinky as the album singles!!!!

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied
    Remixes:

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    mess

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LotsOfLove
    replied
    Same. Terrible songs so far.

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOfMe
    replied
    Unfortunately, this doesn't do anything for me

Leave a comment:

• mattsky
    replied
    Her best song in ages!

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied

Leave a comment:

• GetBack
    replied
    The annoying thing about award shows these days is that they focus way too much on fan/celebrity reaction! Anyway, this was a great performance, Kesha always delivered live!

Leave a comment:

• beredy
    replied
    Another stellar vocal performance. This song is just too fun. But watching Dua's performance and this - the camerawork is terrible on AMA's.

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ewokguy15
    replied
    Hopefully this helps. Just shows if you don't have Spotify in your corner you ain't going nowhere. It's sad.

Though has this even been sent to radio???

Tonight does sound like it's gonna be a party banger though so maybe that will do something.

Leave a comment:

• JeremySpears
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zeph
    replied
    This song is definitely in my Top 3 fave this entire year. Ke$ha is certainly back. Haven’t gotten sick of it yet, I’ve been playing it so much. We need some good kick ass remixes.

Leave a comment:

• dylonj
    replied
    That live was performance was really REALLY good! I was impressed. I love the song now.

Leave a comment:

• BehindBreakaway
    replied
    I can not get the 'ohhh mama raised me well. I don't want to go to heaven without raising hell' out of my head

Leave a comment:

• oaknuys
    replied
    God lord; was this all live??? She performed it beyond perfection! I love the song even more now.

Leave a comment:

• spiritboy
    replied
    This is a grower and is a better song than a recently released uptempo from a certain artist.

Leave a comment:

• Tansike
    replied
    ^ So true and so sad tbh

Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
    OMG this song actually is a grower and does well live
    Agreed! The song has been stuck in my head for the last two days out of a sudden plus she actually delivered a great live performance.

A shame she has no support from Spotify...

Leave a comment:

• Ewokguy15
    replied
    When unfinished demos like the new Travis Scott song can debut at #1 and songs like this may not even chart you know music is in trouble.

Leave a comment:

• SimpleBoy
    replied
    LOVVVVEEEE THIS SONG!! So happy Kesha is BACK and better than ever! The song is an explosive banger, and sends you straight to the dancefloor! So happy we get an upbeat catchy pop number rather than every song sounding the same at the moment, good
    move on Kesha! Loved this performance, and hope it debuts on the Hot 100, I have a feeling she may perform at the American Music Awards. I mean she’s performed there before, so let’s see!

Leave a comment:

• Loveguru
    replied
    OMG this song actually is a grower and does well live

Leave a comment:

Working...
X