Selena Gomez - Lose You To Love Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
    I'm still completely annoyed this wasn't a Friday release...again! What is it with Selena and avoiding Friday???
    These days its so difficult to get an instant hit if Spotify isn't your best friend. So unless Selena starts off with astronomical streaming figures in her first 24 hours, that'll explain the lax attitude to release dates.

Comment

Originally posted by cheapthrills View Post
      I'm still completely annoyed this wasn't a Friday release...again! What is it with Selena and avoiding Friday???
      These days its so difficult to get an instant hit if Spotify isn't your best friend. So unless Selena starts off with astronomical streaming figures in her first 24 hours, that'll explain the lax attitude to release dates.

Comment

Originally posted by WEBofDESIRE View Post
        Looks like she has still got quite a following. I've never quite understood how stardom happened for her at the level it did (her voice just isn't good to me at all -- worst of anyone to ever reach this level of fame?). Glad that her fans are happy to finally be getting a new release.
        Well, she didn't get that famous solely based on her music. I also don't see her as a 'singer celebrity' in first place, she more an allrounder.

Comment

Last edited by JeremySpears; Sat October 19, 2019, 18:02.
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

She did not come to play
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

I can smell the quality bop already
              Finneas O'Connell (Billie Eilish's brother) was also a songwriter and was the producer of the song

Comment

Finneas was writing with Tove Lo, but nothing showed up on her album. I wonder if they did something for Selena?
                late.

Comment

I hope this is a bit haunting

Comment

Comment

Exciting. Hope it has some urban vibes.

Comment

Loving all these shots!

Only two (and a half) more days until we finally (!) have new Selena

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                          Loving all these shots!

Only two (and a half) more days until we finally (!) have new Selena
                          I still can’t believe that the era is finally starting!

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                            I still can’t believe that the era is finally starting!
                            I'm so God damn excited
                            Love you like a love song!

Comment

Get your coins ready!!

Comment

Comment

Queen!

She's not playing with her comeback

Only one more day! So excited!

Comment

I just hope it's back to her being form as I Can't Get Enough was bloody awful.

Comment

Comment

Oh my god

Comment

QUEEEEN

Comment

Oh, already 4 am? That's earlier than I thought but perfect for me, so I can listen to it when I get up

Also interesting clip. Is it going to be a ballad?

Comment

So so excited
                                              Love you like a love song!

Comment

A little bit of the song is playing in an advert on YouTube and it sounds EPIC!! I can’t wait now omg

QUEEN
                                                Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue October 22, 2019, 23:56.

Comment

I was excited for this song, but nothing I've seen so far looks particularly good.

Selena could afford the best graphic designers in the world yet has a cheap vintage filter on her single cover. They're trying to push the whole "i'm a real artist" thing by sitting her at a piano, lame. The video looks like it's going to be an iPhone advert....really? On top of that the preview sounds dull.

I hope I'm wrong, but I'm thinking this is going to be more like her boring collaborations and not on the level of Good for You/Fetish/Bad Liar etc.
                                                  late.

Comment

THE QUEEN IS BACK
                                                    Last edited by JeremySpears; Wed October 23, 2019, 00:02.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X