No announcement yet.

Selena Gomez - Lose You To Love Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^Well idk that was just my thought regarding that user said she sounded good inside the venue (if she really did).

As for Nicki, yes that's true. She explained herself in her documentary and she was pissed that people thought she was lip-sync-ing. Selena's case is the exact opposite though if it's true.

Comment

• Not I wasn't expecting Janet or Britney pre 2004 but whew CHIIIIIILE.

Just lip the whole thing next time gwarlie.

And the dancing...I mean it was bad in the video but still.
      Last edited by ThaInfo1; Mon November 25, 2019, 20:58.

Comment

• Ouch girl that was some charaoke level kind of bad. She has it in her though despite not having a great voice, The heart wants what it wants performance a few years back was good. LYTLM deserved better
        aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

• Mystery solved. Seline Dion remains unbothered.
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Um that was painful to watch.
            BEAUTY IS A MUST, TALENT IS A PLUS
            98 - OUT

Comment

• I’ve seen 3 excuses as to why she sounded terrible.

Bad audio, lupus flair up and a panic attack… depends which fan you ask.

The only bad audio was the audio coming directly out of her mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                And?

Keep on slaying Queen
                screaming at . her comparing herself to bob dylan somewhat lol
                Forever Young

Comment

• I honestly don't think she has much 'emotion' or 'tone' in her voice at all. She is not even in the same corner as a Britney or Cheryl, but the latter two are allround packages with dancing and performance skills which make up for the lack of vocal strength and ability. Selena is a cute pop act who delivers bops here and there. But her voice is too 'sweet' and doesn't have the cracks to make it sound sound genuin emotional. She can't dance to save her life and is the defintion of a studio artist at this point. She either needs to make the descision to heavily rely on a backingtrack and for uptempo performances pull out all guns with dancers, props etc. to make up for the flaws or just limit her live performances overall. And no this is not to be mean or harsh but the last time she was on the AMAs with Wolves it also wasn't anything to write home about.

i think the performances she did for Come and Get It (see for example the Billboard awards) are the peak she has as performer, with a steady strong backing track, some cute arm choreo and dancers who don't outshine her. I mean I wouldn't listen to that audio track as well, but atleast it overall was decent enough to pass.

Comment

• I adore Selena. I really do. But she is not a good live vocalist. There are no excuses it just is what it is. I'm a Stan but I'm not going to blindly insist everyone's wrong and I'm right.
                    Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Even though she isn't, she can still put on a performance with more effort. Lip like all these other hoes and take a dance class, have a personality on stage, something chile...

I'll still give her a little bit a benefit of a doubt because she been dealing with illnesses.

Comment

• CHILE....

That was painful.

Comment

• I actually loved the performance. It pulled on the heartstrings and so she succeeded with the songs.

Comment

• A legend can’t lose
                            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

A legend can’t lose
                              So Britney got bashed to hell for her 2007 Vma performance, yet whenever someone else does something even weaker, that person gets praise.

Today's standards are just too low and people are just "yes sayers" nowadays. Selena has to face the fact that her performance was tragic and she should step up her game.

Comment

• I love when ariana fans are not toxic to selena.

Comment

• Just saw that performance and it was really tragic
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                                    Just saw that performance and it was really tragic
                                    Where did you watch it? It isn't on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by Debs_Wild View Post
                                      Where did you watch it? It isn't on YouTube.
                                      Downloaded the whole show (don't ask me where)
                                      Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• I already wasn't the biggest fan of the song before that performance so I was hoping for a great performance to finally really get me into the track - unfortunately, the opposite happened and I'm completely over it now. One of those rare performances that completely destroyed a song for me.

Really hope the album offers better tunes...

Comment

• ^ Selena always delivers bops so i'm hopeful about the album.
                                          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• For some reason, she looked like she didn't want to perform at all, which is weird because her two songs show so much promise. If this was Britney on stage, she would have been dragged to hell. Selena obviously looked ill, there's something off about her face.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                              For some reason, she looked like she didn't want to perform at all, which is weird because her two songs show so much promise. If this was Britney on stage, she would have been dragged to hell. Selena obviously looked ill, there's something off about her face.
                                              Wasn't there reports a couple of years back about Selena struggling with bulimia and eating disorders. Maybe she's still battling these demons and people aren't fully aware of the problem?

Comment

A legend can’t lose
                                                I was scrolling down and I read ''one of the mess performances'' HAHAHAHA

Comment

• Legend tingz

Comment

• This is so basic, Love You Like a Love Song deserved the success!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X