Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Videos That Were Rudely Snubbed By The 2020 VMAs

Selena Gomez — “Lose You To Love Me”‬

‪Now, this hurts. “Lose You To Love Me” should not only have been nominated for Video Of The Year, it probably should have won. A great visual has nothing to do with bells and whistles. It’s about engaging the viewer emotionally and nobody did that more gracefully than Selena Gomez. The simplicity is what makes it so arresting. The video feels vulnerable, authentic and real. I can’t think of anything like it since Sinead O’Connor’s“Nothing Compares 2U.” Hopefully, the Grammy committee has more sense.‬
    https://www.idolator.com/7913119/10-...ios=1&safari=1
    Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Justin Tranter revealed that Selena wrote the entire second verse herself. Selena said that the hardest part for her to sing is the bridge and she cried while writing and recording the song. Give her that Grammy.

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• OMG!!!
            Last edited by JeremySpears; Fri October 2, 2020, 14:15.

Comment

Comment

• Legendary if you ask me!

Comment

Comment

• This is so funny
                    BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                    YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

• Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
                      This is so funny
                      What

Comment

• This legendary #1 hit was released a year ago today. Time flies omg.

It's probably one of her best songs and I'm happy that it turned out to be such a huge success.

Comment

Working...
                        X