Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tinashe - Die A Little Bit (feat. Ms Banks)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #26
    Kind of weird to see Ms Banks and Tinashe together at first. But they work really well on this.

    Really looking forward to the whole project

    Comment


    • #27
      This is cool but a bass drop would’ve enhanced it
      You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

      Comment


      • #28
        totally unexpected sound and production. I think this is one of her edgiest singles, if not the most. the house beat is pretty cool, and new for Tinashe.
        I would do without the kid parts, tho.

        Comment


        • #29
          I am obsessed! I'm hoping she explores this sound on the new project.

          Comment


          • #30
            Did anyone order a jam?
            Yep, 'cause that's what this is.
            Love it!
            Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

            Comment


            • #31
              Very FKA twigs. Love it
              BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
              YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

              Comment


              • #32
                A bit slayed by this, did not expect it to be here when the song came on and I looked at who it was!

                Comment


                • #33
                  This is so so good omg! I love the kids talking in this.

                  Comment


                  • #34
                    Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
                    Very FKA twigs. Love it
                    And FKA's own holy terrain is very Tinashe-esque

                    Comment


                    • #35
                      Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
                      Very FKA twigs. Love it
                      And FKA's own holy terrain is very Tinashe-esque

                      Comment


                      • #36
                        Also very looking forward to a bomb ass remix

                        Comment


                        • #37
                          Originally posted by basticasas View Post
                          And FKA's own holy terrain is very Tinashe-esque
                          I need a collab from them!

                          Comment


                          • #38
                            Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                            I need a collab from them!
                            Co-sign

                            Comment


                            • #39
                              Originally posted by basticasas View Post
                              And FKA's own holy terrain is very Tinashe-esque
                              Yeah I thought the same too.

                              Comment


                              • #40
                                Originally posted by dylonj View Post
                                I need a collab from them!
                                THAT WOULD BE INSANE!!!!!

                                Comment


                                • #41
                                  This slays! Great comeback.
                                  Big.Big.Booty.

                                  Comment


                                  • #42
                                    I'd love a twigs x Tinashe collaboration, but twigs is so selective and infrequent when it comes to working with other artists that I can't see it ever happening.

                                    I love the sample she used of her brother when he was younger in this track, it's like something you'd hear in a classic house number. Plus the "you want more? yeahhhhh" bit is basically the fans .

                                    late.

                                    Comment


                                    • #43
                                      Originally posted by minime View Post
                                      Yeah I thought the same too.
                                      Also. So dope to hear them both exploring.

                                      I'm obsessed at this point. This is amazing. Even some of my friends who are those typically "I don't see it for her" type love this.

                                      Comment


                                      • #44
                                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                                        Comment


                                        • #45
                                          I've been playing this a lot the past few days. Best song she's released in a while.

                                          I'm glad she's independent now. RCA treated her so wrong, I hope she finds success.
                                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

                                          Comment


                                          • #46
                                            Tinashe always showed she knew what direction she wanted to take. Joyride was a compromise, where she had to hold back too much.
                                            But both Amethyst and Nightride still showed where she wanted to head, this new release and the album will most likely show even more that nobody should have ever doubted her.

                                            On a side note, I saw she gives away or sold copies of Amethyst and Nightride (if I saw it correctly) during those listening sessions. Girl should put them up on her website or start a pledgemusic.

                                            Comment


                                            • #47
                                              Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                                              Tinashe always showed she knew what direction she wanted to take. Joyride was a compromise, where she had to hold back too much.
                                              But both Amethyst and Nightride still showed where she wanted to head, this new release and the album will most likely show even more that nobody should have ever doubted her.

                                              On a side note, I saw she gives away or sold copies of Amethyst and Nightride (if I saw it correctly) during those listening sessions. Girl should put them up on her website or start a pledgemusic.
                                              I don’t understand why they aren’t on her website since her first three mixtapes are.
                                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

                                              Comment


                                              • #48
                                                I was gonna ask if the sample of a little kid is from a movie or something. It's cute she incorporated that clip of her brother in the actual song.

                                                On another note, does anyone know of any songs that sound similar to Die A Little Bit? That kind thumping house/african beat?

                                                Comment


                                                • #49
                                                  How doesnt the video have 1 million views yet??
                                                  Is she cursed or something? I honestly dont understand it.
                                                  She has fans all over the world, even if she's not A-list, but she's not a new artist, so.... what the hell is happening with her? video and song are dope

                                                  Comment


                                                  • #50
                                                    Originally posted by PabloS View Post
                                                    How doesnt the video have 1 million views yet??
                                                    Is she cursed or something? I honestly dont understand it.
                                                    She has fans all over the world, even if she's not A-list, but she's not a new artist, so.... what the hell is happening with her? video and song are dope
                                                    For her last album, I actually remember "Me So Bad" and "No Drama" racking up millions of views quite fast so I guess her fans are just disappearing. She's also indie now so she's not doing too bad.

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X