Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tinashe - Die A Little Bit (feat. Ms Banks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think she has some work to do in terms of (re) building her fanbase. Plus she is seen as an industry flop in the social media/ blog world so anything she releases (at this point in her career) will be called a flop. I think slow and steady will work best for her right now.
    Last edited by dylonj; Wed October 30th, 2019, 17:54.

Comment

but aside from that, she has (at least) more than 1 million followers on instagram, cant most of them watch the video at least once?

its like.... come on! why are u even following her then? chhh

Comment

Originally posted by PabloS View Post
        but aside from that, she has (at least) more than 1 million followers on instagram, cant most of them watch the video at least once?

If only we could turn IG followers into sales or streams! Maybe that will be the wave of the future. IG followers will count towards the charts.

Comment

lol, can u imagine? that would be the end of the music industry then.

Comment

Omg dont give them ideas

lol, can u imagine? that would be the end of the music industry then.
            Arent we there already? Albums that sell 2 copies are at #1 because they got streamed a billion times and albums that actually sold something chart behind them. Someone who debuted before this decade can be happy if they crack the Bubbling Under because you need 900 million streams to debut at #100.
            Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Sometimes I follow celebs on Insta because I simply like their posts, their fashion style, or I just like them as a person - not necessarily because I like their body of work.

Comment

This slaps imo. Interesting direction, glad she seems to be over the charts and being a huge pop star by releasing basic songs
                MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

This is sooo good, def one of my fav songs this year. It'll end up on my best songs of 2019 very high.

Love it.
                  BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                  YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

I’m obsessed tbh. Exactly what the doctor ordered.
                    Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                      I’m obsessed tbh. Exactly what the doctor ordered.

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                        Im obsessed tbh. Exactly what the doctor ordered.

Comment

She killed the choreo
                          I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                          I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

^ I loved the song so much more after watching that!
                              Akini's Top 400 Songs of the 2010s: [Starting soon]

The forest was shrinking, but the trees kept voting for the axe, for the axe was clever and convinced the trees that because his handle was made of wood, he was one of them.

Comment

^ same. I knew the song was about escapism, but hearing Tinashe describe it in such detail makes me appreciate it even more.

The track reminds me of this tweet that stood out when T posted it.

at her phoning her dad and throwing up in the car four times. Honest & low-key relatable (though I would be wayyyyy too ashamed to call my parents if I was in that state).
                                late.

Comment

This is the best song on the album.
                                  Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

This song is me....I am this song....

Comment

KDA remix is coming!!!! He said a few weeks ago that he got the steams of the song to remix it! #Justice4JustSay

Comment

Originally posted by basticasas View Post
                                        KDA remix is coming!!!! He said a few weeks ago that he got the steams of the song to remix it! #Justice4JustSay
                                        It premiered on Annie Macs Radio 1 show this week, hopefully itll come to streaming soon. Hes added another UK rapper to the remix, which is one of the best remixes Ive heard all year.
                                        late.

Comment

Working...
                                        X