Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tinashe - Die A Little Bit (feat. Ms Banks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tinashe - Die A Little Bit (feat. Ms Banks)

Last edited by JeremySpears; Sat October 19th, 2019, 22:12.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Great! I hope it’s the moody tune from her Making Songs For You excerpt.
    DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS I'M ALREADY SLAYED! I will miss the trademark letter of her name tho :C

Comment

Originally posted by basticasas View Post
        I will miss the trademark letter of her name tho :C
        Same. I'm so ready tho.
        Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
          Same. I'm so ready tho.
          She is my queen and she deserves to slay the world! Ms Banks is fire tho!

Comment

Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
            Same. I'm so ready tho.
            She is my queen and she deserves to slay the world! Ms Banks is fire tho!

Comment

READY.

Comment

I will give it a spin!

Comment

The video premieres in 17 minutes.

Y’all this song is so good I was moving the entire time. This is the quality we‘re used to hearing from her and I‘m glad she’s finally back.
                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

A bop, I dig it, bht the screaming was not needed

Comment

THIS IS HER BEST SONG IN LIKE YEARS YEARS YEARS! So clean and POLISHED.

I mean it is also in and also groundbreaking in a nostlagic sense. I could have seen this as a Rihanna comeback singaaal too. That is how much this girl is talented when she tries... Ms Tinashe
                      Forever Young

Comment

I love this. Very unique and catchy.
                        Love the video too!

Comment

Hmmmm so clear and crisp!
                          You clearly HEAR a difference between RCA Tinashe and independent Tinashe.

Glad she chose the path that Mya and Nelly Furtado went.
                          DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

Pretty amazing. This could be pretty big in the UK if she tries IMO.
                            Beauty is beauty, whether is black or white

Comment

oh WOW!!! This is the Tinashe I missed!! This is incredible. So clean!

This could be a UK hit, I hope she pushes it.
                              thank u, next

Comment

So glad she's back. Easily one of my favorite artists this decade

Comment

This is nothing like I expected, but somehow even better.

Tinashe really went-field by giving us R&B rhythms over a UK electronic/bass type track. I would have expected this type of beat from someone like Four Tet or Jamie xx, but to hear it on the new Tinashe is incredible.

The song is such a vibe too, Tinashe really excels at giving us music that reflects the nighttime. This time it's sussin' someone out at a bar or a club rather than the bedroom or driving around late alone.

Ms Banks fits the song so well too, her solo verse is fire. I was wondering how she'd work on a Tinashe track, but the chemistry is there.

The video as well, whew. I didn't have high hopes for the visuals after Tinashe had posted about not having a major label budget, especially as some of her previous self-funded videos had looked a little cheap. However she really came through with the music video on this one.

The video is like a renaissance painting come to life. It also gives me That's the Way Love Goes with a hint of Got 'til It's Gone vibes, and I love the choreo too.

Tinashe really did the damn thing.
                                  late.

Comment

I might be the only one not liking this, lol.
                                    I mean, the song it's pretty fresh and well produced, just not my type of song. Like I'm missing melodies, lol.

Still, glad she is doing what she wants and I expect great atmospheric R&B songs on the album. You can really tell Joyride was NOT her.

Comment

Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post

Tinashe really went-field by giving us R&B rhythms over a UK electronic/bass type track. I would have expected this type of beat from someone like Four Tet or Jamie xx, but to hear it on the new Tinashe is incredible.

The song is such a vibe too, Tinashe really excels at giving us music that reflects the nighttime. This time it's sussin' someone out at a bar or a club rather than the bedroom or driving around late alone.

Ms Banks fits the song so well too, her solo verse is fire. I was wondering how she'd work on a Tinashe track, but the chemistry is there.

The video as well, whew. I didn't have high hopes for the visuals after Tinashe had posted about not having a major label budget, especially as some of her previous self-funded videos had looked a little cheap. However she really came through with the music video on this one.

The video is like a renaissance painting come to life. It also gives me That's the Way Love Goes with a hint of Got 'til It's Gone vibes, and I love the choreo too.

we love facts

Comment

Yes.

Welcome back.
                                        I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                        I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Not impressed with this “in sound”
                                          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by urbanmusik View Post

Thanks for making my post

I agree 100%. Can’t wait for SongsForYou. She might end me
                                            Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

This is on repeat for me.

Comment

I like this! I don’t know but she reminds me of FKA Twigs.

Comment

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MAMA! SHE CAME AND SHE SLAYED US, I LOVED THE SONG AND THE VIDEO, IT GAVE ME JANET VIBES AND I COULDN'T BE MORE HAPPIER!!!! THANK U MAMA 4 THE COMEBACK! AND MS BANKS IS FIRE!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X