Harry Styles - Watermelon Sugar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Styles - Watermelon Sugar

He’s not coming to play with this album! I LOVE THIS!
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

I also enjoy that song
    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Originally posted by RAPGENIUS.COM
      Harry and model Camille Rowe dated in 2017 and 2018, ending their relationship after a year together in July 2018. In Harry’s August 2019 Rolling Stone cover interview, featured writer Kid Harpoon commented on the break-up:

He went through this breakup that had a big impact on him […] He had a whole emotional journey about her, this whole relationship.

In the same interview, Harry also discussed the books he’d recently been reading, confessing:

Reading didn’t really used to be my thing. I had such a short attention span. But I was dating someone who gave me some books; I felt like I had to read them because she’d think I was a dummy if I didn’t read them.

When talking to Elle in February 2017, Camille revealed that one of her favourite books was “In Watermelon Sugar” by Richard Brautigan. The 1968 novel is set in a post-apocalyptic environment where individuals live in “watermelon sugar,” a substance taken from watermelons and used to make buildings and food.

Comment

5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Such an amazing track
          Luv it

Comment

this is brilliant
            Forever Young

Comment

He is really delivering this era. I am here for it.
              thank u, next

Comment

He is definitely by far the most interesting from the 1D boys, this is pretty good.
                1 Groove Armada|2 Gjons Tears |3 Tove Lo|4 Jack Garratt |5 Sigma|

Comment

I really like this too
                  You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Really good track, already prefer it to Lights Up.

Comment

This is so good! A great follow-up to 'Lights Up'.
                        The album is shaping up to be really good.
                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I love this. He easily has the best music from the solo careers of OD and also seems to be the one with longevity.
                          aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

This is becoming quite a hit, rising to Top 20 in some countries' Spotify charts.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Comment

This is getting proper single push. Video is filmed and it's a next US single!
                                Last FM <3
                                Instagram

Comment

Boo my least favourite on the album.
                                  1 Groove Armada|2 Gjons Tears |3 Tove Lo|4 Jack Garratt |5 Sigma|

Comment

Finally a video for this, hope a good one.
                                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Oh, surprised it's also getting a video. Glad it's getting a proper boost, though I'm not sure if it will work out since it already did a good job as a promo single.

Comment

Comment

^ That picture looks promising

Comment

Can't wait to see the video.
                                            I have received many gifts from God,
                                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Comment

Looks good so far!
                                                aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

And it’s only the teaser!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X