No announcement yet.

Harry Styles - Watermelon Sugar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

The video is a bore.
      I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Song it's so good, wow, I have to listen to this album, I think I will love it.
        It's super catchy, this guy has so much taste for music. And I don't feel attracted to blue eyed man but I don't know why I find this guy quite hot, lol. He looks super sexy in the video.

Comment

It is pretty but kinda boring. Its just 3 mins of the same shot from different angles.
          Uk the only way

Comment

Someone in the YouTube comments noted that he was serving hipster pimp realness and I'm inclined to agree with them.
            Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [2-1!]

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy View Post
              Ok so the video basically confirms what I thought the lyrics were about
              The absolute same for me; it’s filth and I love it. He looks so mischievous
              You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

The video is hilarious, made me laugh. Finally an anthem about eating watermelon.
                I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Originally posted by DnBLover View Post
                  Finally an anthem about eating watermelon.
                  Peaches are better.

Comment

Originally posted by beredy View Post

Peaches are better.
                    It's nice that we can all enjoy our favorite fruits to get our vitamins.
                    I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                    I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

I'm so happy that this is becoming a hit now. Talent has won for once!
                      Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

It becomes his fourth Top 10 hit in the UK this week.

Comment

As 'Watermelon Sugar' is taking off on the worldwide charts now, I decided to give it a spin. I have to say that it's one of my favorite songs Styles contributed to (including One Direction-material). The lyrics are simple but on point. The song has a summery vibe and fits the current time of the year. I like the bridge and the chorus is very instant. The music video is in the style of 'Cake By The Ocean' by DNCE: It shows Styles and a few friends enjoying spare time by the beach... eating watermelon basically, There may be some innuendos involved. I was not a fan of 'Adore You', but it fit during the colder times, and now, he introduces summer with 'Watermelon Sugar'. It's perfect timing and the chart results of the album support that. Well done! 8/10
                          Don't need hindsight
                          I'll make my emotions clear
                          And then disappear
                          With one strike
                          (All Saints)

Comment

You're just hearing Watermelon Sugar now? It has been released as a promo single during the album roll-out and he had lots of performances of it since then. It has been one of the fan favorites since the start.

November 2019, SNL

November 2019, Later... With Jools Holland

December 2019, Jingle Bell Ball 2019

February 2020, BBC Radio 2

February 2020, NPR Tiny Desk Concert (starts at 5:00)

Comment

All of those performances did not take place in my country, so I did not check them out. I do not listen to promo singles, especially if I'm not a fan of someone. I haven't got the time for that ;) .
                              Don't need hindsight
                              I'll make my emotions clear
                              And then disappear
                              With one strike
                              (All Saints)

Comment

This song seems to get relauched when the summer came. This week it re-entered my chart with a strong rebounce: https://globalhitschart.com/top40/2020/6/22/.

Comment

Working...
                                X