No announcement yet.

Harry Styles - Watermelon Sugar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I already adored it last year so I‘m kinda over it for a while, so it‘s interesting to see how big it is just now. Glad it worked out, it could have go the Out Of The Woods route.

Comment

modern charts make it so long for the song to make an impact
      Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Behind the scenes:

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

It’s a great song. Not the best on the album but really pleased at its longevity - some of us have been streaming it since November last year
          Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

• theMathematician
            theMathematician commented
            Editing a comment
            It's great if a former fan favorite finally takes off after a long time .

I told y’all this would become a hit!
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Sign Of The Times also deserved but it is awesome this is so big

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
              Sign Of The Times also deserved but it is awesome this is so big
              Agreed!
              Akini's Top 100 Artists of the Decade: [20-16]

Comment

I like this but Adore You should have been a #1.
                Originally posted by beredy
                When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Adore You deserved No.1 but this is equally deserving, such a good song
                  You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

The 31 best music videos of 2020 (so far), ranked

5. "Watermelon Sugar" by Harry Styles

It would've been plenty enjoyable to watch Harry Styles frolic on a beach in a crochet top and bright blue sunglasses, caressing a slice of watermelon.

But Styles took "Watermelon Sugar" up about 1,000 notches with a delightfully diverse cast — one of whom praised his respectful behavior, calling him a "consent king" — and a very timely, almost soul-stirring dedication to "touching."

In the midst of quarantine, "Watermelon Sugar" arrived like a jolt of sun-drenched joy and adrenaline, offering a peek into a perfect world. It was powerful enough to give the song renewed life as a summer jam, even though it was released a full six months before the video, and paved the way for its eventual ascent to No. 1 — the first of Styles' career.
                    https://www.insider.com/best-music-v...-ranked-2020-8

Comment

The long running popularity of this ditty kind of amazes me because it's nothing special and yet keeps on hanging around for so long on the charts.
                      It's not too bad though.

Comment

Originally posted by maroon View Post
                        The long running popularity of this ditty kind of amazes me because it's nothing special and yet keeps on hanging around for so long on the charts.
                        It's not too bad though.
                        Definitely an earworm! Even people who don’t pay attention to lyrics will get that chorus stuck in their heads lol.

Comment

Working...
                        X