• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Great Big World x Christina Aguilera - Fall On Me

Big.Big.Booty.

I'll be very happy if it's something great like Say Something
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

This is a nice surprise! When I saw the title I thought someone bumped the topic for Say Something.

Comment

She really is trying to recreate SS I-

I never really liked SS as much as everyone else. At the concert I couldn’t even remember the words to it. Anyway I‘m always excited for new Xtina music.
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Excited for the song and AMA performance.
          BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
          YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

I hope this will be as beautiful as 'Say Something' and that this will be another hit for them.
            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
              This is a nice surprise! When I saw the title I thought someone bumped the topic for Say Something.
              I did too. i was like why isn't this in the Vault

Excited to hear more new Christina!

Comment

This from Hits Daily Double.

Based on Aguilera's Instagram post, it appears they will be doing a duet on the AGBW-penned "Fall on Me" that Andrea Bocelli recorded with his son Matteo last year.

If it is, then it's a great song.

Comment

Originally posted by IDreamed View Post
                  This from Hits Daily Double.

Based on Aguilera's Instagram post, it appears they will be doing a duet on the AGBW-penned "Fall on Me" that Andrea Bocelli recorded with his son Matteo last year.

If it is, then it's a great song.
                  Sounds beautiful.
                  https://music.apple.com/us/album/fall-on-me/1436155785?i=1436155795
                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Christina wouldn’t revisit unless this was something special so this is definitely gonna be good! With an AMA performance this week as well we might be seeing Xtina back on the hot 100.

Comment

This is going to be stunning! Love the original version.

Comment

I am so ready for this

Comment

I hoped it's a new original song, but this is beautiful song indeed.
                          BEST SONGS&ALBUMS OF 2017
                          YOURS, FOREVER. // JOSS JONES (Tracklist)

Comment

Originally posted by croatiaxtina View Post
                            I hoped it's a new original song, but this is beautiful song indeed.
                            It won't be. It's very unlikely A Great Big World wrote two songs named Fall On Me.

I've listened to it a few times and if it has a performance as emotional and raw as Say Something at the AMA's this could really be something.

I am too excited for something I didn't know existed 48 hours ago!

Comment

Say something was such a heartbreaking ballad, i even felt emotional the first time i watched the music video.

If this is going to be the sequel then it could be another tear jerker.

I'm not crying, you're crying.

Comment

I was also hoping for a new song but hopefully this put Christina back on the map and also stops her from chasing trends on her next album and really focus on what she does best and emote through her songs.

Comment

Maybe she could join the band.

Comment

^ ugh! no

Comment

I'M ******* READY

Comment

Originally posted by GonPop View Post
                                        I was also hoping for a new song
                                        I don't think anyone really knows about the Andrea Bocelli version, not in her demo anyway so I don't think it'll effect anything. I hadn't heard it till this was announced.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post
                                          I don't think anyone really knows about the Andrea Bocelli version, not in her demo anyway so I don't think it'll effect anything. I hadn't heard it till this was announced.
                                          Andrea is a male.
                                          I have received many gifts from God,
                                          but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

Her demo was referring to Christina’s demo hense the her and not him.

Obviously people know the song in Andrea’s demo as it’s on his album.

Maybe take an extra second and read it properly before you offer up info.

Comment

Or maybe you can word it more clearly.
                                              I have received many gifts from God,
                                              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

^I got it right away actually

Comment

Omg less than 24 hours
                                                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                                                  X