Ally Brooke - No Good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ally Brooke - No Good

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Didn't expect her to went too poppy with this

Comment

Yep this is a bop! She hasn’t released a single bad song so far. Oh wow.

Comment

BOP
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Comment

she snapped again
              Last FM <3
              Instagram

Comment

Another flop bop! I have liked everything except Higher! Lowkey is still my favorite though.

Comment

She covered The Prodigy!? It's actually pretty good in a basic kind of way.
                  1 Harry Styles|2 Dua Lipa |3 Doja Cat |4 Elodie|5 Lizzo |

Comment

^ Oh, so it is The Prodigy?

I played this in my car yesterday and my partner immediately knew the melody, so I asked him if he already knows the song and he said it's a cover of a 90s track. I didn't realize that previously but it makes sense why the melody sounds so familiar now!

Comment

Actually both The Prodigy and Ally covered Kelly Charles song, it reached #26 on Dance charts in 1987. Here is the original

Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

She keeps releasing banger after banger. Hope this at leas does well enough so she can keep putting out music
                        Fiat 500

Comment

Ally performed ‘Low Key, No Good, Higher’ medley last night for Miss Universe 2019!

https://youtu.be/qQhgvDELLTU

The girl has promo, LOVE ‘No Good’, gives me ‘Don’t Start Now’ vibes, and could work for her!

Comment

^^^ I was surprised to see her performing! I had no idea Ms Universe was taking place. I just happened to turn the tv on (which rarely happens). Get that promo though!

Comment

This is actually really good, I was shocked it was her!
                              You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

I think it's the best song she's released so far. I never thought I'd be here for Ally's solo stuff, but she's really killing it tbh.

Comment

This is a bop! Like an Aldi Don’t Start Now, and I love Aldi.

Comment

So this just cracked the Top 40 on Pop radio, and has been added to more Spotify playlists, this could be a hit for Ally, or a slow burner as they say!

Comment

By the way the music video was released a week ago.

Comment

Well that was the wrong video treatment.

Song is still cute.
                                        This ain't gon be easy

Comment

She still slayed in that video though, her moves and all. She proved haters wrong, and the song is still doing great on Pop radio in the US!

Comment

Originally posted by SimpleBoy View Post
                                            She still slayed in that video though, her moves and all. She proved haters wrong, and the song is still doing great on Pop radio in the US!
                                            She still hasn't cracked top 40 on Pop radio, how is it doing great? If it reaches top 20, then i would say it's doing great.
                                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

spiritboy I appreciate your opinion firstly! But Ally mentioned that it did a week or two ago, and it’s HER song that’s playing on the radio, so I think that’s pretty great my friend!! It’s not flopping either! So let’s just leave it at that! Thanks!
                                              Last edited by SimpleBoy; Wed February 19th, 2020, 00:18.

Comment

I actually like Ally and would like her to be successful but her management and label aren't doing a good job of it. The song is done on Pop radio, she'll need a new single soon.
                                                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

i believe her label needs to push her more , she needs that exposure . her songs are really good

Comment

Working...
                                                  X