Ally Brooke - No Good

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ally Brooke - No Good

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Didn't expect her to went too poppy with this

Comment

Yep this is a bop! She hasn’t released a single bad song so far. Oh wow.

Comment

BOP
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Comment

she snapped again
              Last FM <3
              Instagram

Comment

Another flop bop! I have liked everything except Higher! Lowkey is still my favorite though.

Comment

She covered The Prodigy!? It's actually pretty good in a basic kind of way.
                  1 Harry Styles|2 Pet Shop Boys|3 Ciara |4 Sigala|5 Raye|

Comment

^ Oh, so it is The Prodigy?

I played this in my car yesterday and my partner immediately knew the melody, so I asked him if he already knows the song and he said it's a cover of a 90s track. I didn't realize that previously but it makes sense why the melody sounds so familiar now!

Comment

Actually both The Prodigy and Ally covered Kelly Charles song, it reached #26 on Dance charts in 1987. Here is the original

Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

She keeps releasing banger after banger. Hope this at leas does well enough so she can keep putting out music
                        Fiat 500

Comment

Ally performed ‘Low Key, No Good, Higher’ medley last night for Miss Universe 2019!

https://youtu.be/qQhgvDELLTU

The girl has promo, LOVE ‘No Good’, gives me ‘Don’t Start Now’ vibes, and could work for her!

Comment

^^^ I was surprised to see her performing! I had no idea Ms Universe was taking place. I just happened to turn the tv on (which rarely happens). Get that promo though!

Comment

This is actually really good, I was shocked it was her!
                              You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

I think it's the best song she's released so far. I never thought I'd be here for Ally's solo stuff, but she's really killing it tbh.

Comment

This is a bop! Like an Aldi Don’t Start Now, and I love Aldi.

Comment

Working...
                                  X