The Weeknd - Blinding Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quite a conceptual performance.
    5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Love the poerformance. Oh the joy of artists actually promoting their music
      MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

Originally posted by abi View Post

He's really coming through with all these performances.
        The audience stanning for him touching his D

Must have been many gerls & hennys in the audience
        Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
        #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

Comment

This should be serviced to radio after NY asap
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Now this one deserves to be #1. I still have it on repeat.
            Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post

Now this one deserves to be #1. I still have it on repeat.
              It's such an amazing track and by far my personal favourite of The Weeknd's. This deserves to be a monster hit, it actually saddens that it's not already a global phenomenon.

Comment

This will be high in my charts 2020.... I can tell... could threaten my #1 played song as I just dig the instrumental as well as his singing SO MUCH...
                Music is the blood in my veins

Feel free to add me to your friends list :-)

Comment

Max Martin and Oscar Holter did that, I'M HOPING THIS CAN SMASH WITH THE VIDEO!!!

Comment

The music video comes out tomorrow!

Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Video teaser:

Comment

This song is starting to smash across europe which is amazing. Next stop? UK #1 please.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeP View Post
                          This song is starting to smash across europe which is amazing. Next stop? UK #1 please.
                          Oh, it hasn't gone there yet? That's unusual as most songs peak early in the UK. Has 'Starboy' gone there? If yes, then 'Blinding Lights' may have good chances as well .
                          ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by theMathematician View Post

Oh, it hasn't gone there yet? That's unusual as most songs peak early in the UK. Has 'Starboy' gone there? If yes, then 'Blinding Lights' may have good chances as well .
                              Starboy stalled at #2 in the UK whilst so far Blinding lights has only officially reached #8 although it'll hopefully climb this Friday.

...but the UK charts are a mess anyways! The Weeknd is already #1 in a few european countries - it's nice to know some countries have taste.

Comment

That's one trippy music video. I don't like the fact they slowed the track down in the second chorus - totally destroys the flow for me. (i kinda get the intention but still)

Comment

Luv it. Luv that mouth.
                                  Beauty is a must, Talent is a plus: DUA LIPA ♪ RIHANNA ♪ BEYONCE ♪ THE WEEKND
                                  #NO DUSTY DIVAS OR XMAS FADS ALLOWED (EXCEPT MADINO)

Comment

Not a fan of the video. Looks like they gathered all the outtakes from the "Heartless" video they could find to make it.

Comment

Great video, I love it!
                                      Last edited by cyberman; Wed January 22nd, 2020, 20:39.
                                      Read More https://www.electrowow.net/

Comment

I'm obssesed with the song and the video too!

Comment

I love the video! He's really delivering so far and it's also working, which is great to see

Comment

Comment

Hit #1 in Australia.
                                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Loved this from the start and it's great to see Blinding lights getting the #1 honours in several countries. <3

Comment

Love the song and love this video! Really happy this became a huge hit everywhere, hopefully it'll be a hit in America too!
                                                  Sergej's Personal Chart

Comment

Originally posted by Mugen View Post
                                                    We love a conceptual performance. He seems to be committed into a theme this era and I love it. I wish they would've also pushed "Call Out My Name" last year though.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X