Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pussycat Dolls - React

They just performed a new song on The X Factor

Last edited by Ska8er; Fri February 7th, 2020, 22:55.
    Rest In Peace Lilly!

I screamed when I heard that, I need to find a way to rewatch it to completely realise I just heard a new PCD song

Comment

Comment

Thanks [MENTION=23048]IVyoncÚ[/MENTION]

That was messy at parts but I loved the new song and the water segment.
        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

There was def. room for improvement, but for a performance set up in a week with people who haven't properly worked together for a decade, it was pretty amazing

Comment

I thought they would perform an old song
            What a pleasant surprise

Comment

Actually, I'm blown away but maybe I still have Selegend Godmez's AMAs performance in mind. Anyway, I'm so happy they are back. They still set the stage in fire and have so much chemistry (what current artists are kind a lacking in parts). They have had so many massive hits despite having released only 2 albums!
              The new song sounds promising. Is it out on iTunes yet?
              Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

And the new song sounds cute.
                Originally posted by Kaloki
                I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainshow View Post
                  Actually, I'm blown away but maybe I still have Selegend Godmez's AMAs performance in mind. Anyway, I'm so happy they are back. They still set the stage in fire and have so much chemistry (what current artists are kind a lacking in parts). They have had so many massive hits despite having released only 2 albums!
                  The new song sounds promising. Is it out on iTunes yet?
                  They actually haven't addressed it yet and it's nowhere to be seen.

It'd be great to release it tonight to capitalize on the performance.
                  Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

They're back in great form.
                    Sometimes it's good when a group split to reunite 10 years after.
                    Time enough for us to miss them and enjoy new stuff.

Comment

I am laughing that The Sun is writing articles how twitter soccer moms and dads are 'shocked' by their stage outfits

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncÚ View Post
                        I am laughing that The Sun is writing articles how twitter soccer moms and dads are 'shocked' by their stage outfits
                        They probably had those articles ready beforehand as they'd be judged as too sexy regardless, but Nicole overdid it
                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                          They probably had those articles ready beforehand as they'd be judged as too sexy regardless, but Nicole overdid it
                          If you got it, flaunt it

Comment

So React is definitely not coming tonight. Missed opportunity.
                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

So React is definitely not coming tonight. Missed opportunity.
                              I wouldn't be suprised if they will shoot a video in the coming weeks and launch it with it.
                              On one side it is a missed oppertunity indeed

Comment

That sounds great, but they'll probably going to need label backing to push the single.

Hope they'll be able to break into the streaming era.
                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncÚ View Post
                                  I wouldn't be suprised if they will shoot a video in the coming weeks and launch it with it.
                                  On one side it is a missed oppertunity indeed
                                  I wouldn't be surprised if the video is already shot.
                                  Although it would be weird if that's already done and they didn't release it shortly after the TV performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Mo Bounce View Post
                                    I wouldn't be surprised if the video is already shot.
                                    Although it would be weird if that's already done and they didn't release it shortly after the TV performance.
                                    There's no way a video is ready as the girls only met up together for the first time this week. They've been busy with the performance, the song is probably unfinished.
                                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

There's no way a video is ready as the girls only met up together for the first time this week. They've been busy with the performance, the song is probably unfinished.
                                      To what we know!
                                      But you're probably right, as I said, if that had already been done, would have come out shortly after the X-Factor performance.

Comment

That performance was amazing. I did wish they would maybe share vocals a bit but still. Amazing. I can't wait to hear react in full
                                        Love you like a love song!

Comment

that sounds epic, can't wait for official release
                                          Last FM <3
                                          Instagram

Comment

They even make me dream of a third album.

Comment

What a missed opportunity to not release it but since they just met and had to put on a whole performance within a few days, it's understandable.
                                              Mainshow Goes Diva: Kylie Minogue

Comment

I hope they release an album, I don't care if Nicole does all the vocals again. I just want new songs from them!

Comment

Great performance! Way too many adlibs though and urgh I was waiting for the other girls to sing but they never did.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X