X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
    This is appearently the director of the video
    http://cherrymultimedia.com/
    Interesting portfolio. I guess the video's gonna involve lots of editing.

Comment

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
      This is appearently the director of the video
      http://cherrymultimedia.com/
      Interesting portfolio. I guess the video's gonna involve lots of editing.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
        It is! And it sounds like it would perfectly in this song. That was my point, sis.
        ah ok. Noted
        Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Weird for then to be independent . though
          Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
            Weird for then to be independent . though
            it's not that weird if you think about it. Their last label and management was very shady and they had a 360 deal there, so most money went straight back to the label/management rather than to them. I think they may want to do things their way this time. Nicole appearently is part owner of PCD as well.

btw

Comment

• Comment

• Okay it seems Cherry Multimedia maybe involved for tour visuals?
                Ashley confirmed

Bradley and Pablo are the actual directors
                http://bradleyandpablo.co.uk/

they worked on Dua Lipa's Electricity video among others

Comment

• Came across this this morning...?

Comment

• that's apparently demo nicole only version, we will see on jan 24th is it demo or not
                    Last FM <3
                    Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivica View Post
                      that's apparently demo nicole only version, we will see on jan 24th is it demo or not
                      I see - I wasn't too sure so thank you for explaining. Not long now!

Comment

• Video is shot today

Comment

• Waiting for Friyay!!!!
                          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Take this with a grain of salt, but apparently Carmit told a fan via dm that the song's release has been postponed to early Feb so it drops with the video.

The directors are hit (Electricity) and miss (Think About Us) for me, hopefully it'll be good. At least it won't look like tour visuals.
                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Nicole was featured in her react video shoot outfit in this video
                              I just wish they would debunk the January 24 date already if it is indeed coming in February, fans are counting down for a month now and it is less than a week

Comment

• i can't at that video
                                Last FM <3
                                Instagram

Comment

• Last FM <3
                                  Instagram

Comment

• Yeah they need to announce a proper date cos I can't take the anticipation
                                    Love you like a love song!

Comment

• I’m pretty sure that the song will go top 10 in the UK, but in US, it’s really tricky to predict.

Comment

• If they go in top 30 in UK it will be great
                                        since streaming is The force
                                        Last FM <3
                                        Instagram

Comment

• They'll need to re-engage their old core audience, many of whom are in their mid-to-late 20s and 30s. This could be pretty difficult to do, especially since before they had the benefit of TV airplay still being important (they were a force, I remember) and upfront promotion (build at radio, single pre-orders etc.).

Peoples attention spans have shortened when it comes to music. Trends and shock die near enough as soon as they occur. They'll have to hit hard and fast - single release, video, live performance, live performance, live performance... next single release, video, performance. In reality there are a good load of people who just have no idea they've reformed or that they're making a comeback - not their fault, it's down to changes in how people consume their entertainment - but if they play their cards right and really get out there I don't see why we couldn't see them doing well on the charts again.

Comment

• As much as they try, it all comes down to whether or not they'll be accepted by streaming. I'm pretty sure they'll get YouTube views, but they need to succeed on Spotify and Apple Music and that's more of a need for them to seem on trend more than anything.
                                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• How the heck did David Dobrik get to have Nicole on his channel? YouTubers these days are really something else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
                                                Take this with a grain of salt, but apparently Carmit told a fan via dm that the song's release has been postponed to early Feb so it drops with the video.

The directors are hit (Electricity) and miss (Think About Us) for me, hopefully it'll be good. At least it won't look like tour visuals.
                                                Please Lord no!!!
                                                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Streaming will kill any chances of a hit, they’re too old. Could top iTunes in the UK though.

Comment

• Originally posted by sprock View Post
                                                    They'll need to re-engage their old core audience, many of whom are in their mid-to-late 20s and 30s. This could be pretty difficult to do, especially since before they had the benefit of TV airplay still being important (they were a force, I remember) and upfront promotion (build at radio, single pre-orders etc.).

Peoples attention spans have shortened when it comes to music. Trends and shock die near enough as soon as they occur. They'll have to hit hard and fast - single release, video, live performance, live performance, live performance... next single release, video, performance. In reality there are a good load of people who just have no idea they've reformed or that they're making a comeback - not their fault, it's down to changes in how people consume their entertainment - but if they play their cards right and really get out there I don't see why we couldn't see them doing well on the charts again.
                                                    Definitely agree here.
                                                    Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X