• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post

I miss those days bro. Feel sorry for those born in the digital era
    Right! I’m still adjusting honestly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post

I miss those days bro. Feel sorry for those born in the digital era
      Honestly me too. The joy when MTV & the radio are premiering the first single of your favorite artists. The joy when the song you've been hearing on the radio is finally available to download. The joy when I see the CDs of my favorite artists at music stores during its first week. Whew.

Comment

• Some artists need to learn to make a big thing out of their new releases again. Sometimes it goes like 'There it is. Grab it!', which is taking all of the excitement out of the whole thing... Remember the release of Lady Gaga's 'Telephone' video? What an event that was!
        ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post

Honestly me too. The joy when MTV & the radio are premiering the first single of your favorite artists. The joy when the song you've been hearing on the radio is finally available to download. The joy when I see the CDs of my favorite artists at music stores during its first week. Whew.
          Artists REALLY had to work for their success! Radio tours, live performances and public appearances would determine how well your single would be embraced by the public. Let’s not forget releasing singles and people actually going into a store to support their favorite artists. These days it’s just digital releases in the comfort of your bed, and some crappy video with no storyline and no dance breaks.

Talk about dance breaks, I miss those BIG time! PCD Buttons and WIGU, Ciara Like A Boy, JLO I’m Real (Original), Love Don’t Cost A Thing, If You Had My Love. Whew! THOSE days!
          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Apparently the final version of the song got played at Heaven last night and it's Nicole only.
            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
              Apparently the final version of the song got played at Heaven last night and it's Nicole only.
              I doubt that, wouldn't be suprised if it was the demo

Comment

I miss it a lot honestly. It's just not the same anymore.
                "Is Stalin on your shoulder..."
                https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeveren-1/jasper-russia
                "..as he was with his composers?"

Comment

• Comment

• I can’t F wait!!!
                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• The water one it's impressive. The fire one as well, but the water one looks so sexy!

Comment

• Uhhhh these pics get me soooo hyped for the video
                        Love you like a love song!

Comment

• THEY LOOK AMAZING! CANNOT WAIT 4 FRIDAY!!! ANYONE KNOWS IF THE VIDEO IS COMING THE SAME DAY TOO?
                          46.6k Likes, 708 Comments - PUSSYCAT DOLLS (@pussycatdolls) on Instagram

Comment

• So apparently the final version is Nicole singing with 'occasional coos from the other girls'

Not what I wanted but as long as the song is good I'm happy

Comment

• Nicole has always had the strongest voice and has always sang most parts. Nothings change - always has been this way so get over it #justsaying

Comment

• Originally posted by tj_club View Post
                                Nicole has always had the strongest voice and has always sang most parts. Nothings change - always has been this way so get over it #justsaying
                                Nah. I don't accept that. Yes she had the best voice but that's not what we where promised this time. We where told they would all have their chance to shine on songs. They are a group. It's not meant to be nicole and her backing dancers this time. #justsaying

Comment

• So is this even charting anywhere or was the all the smoke for nothing?

This song is an outdated mediocre mess by the way.
                                  DON'T SHOW UP, DON'T COME OUT

Comment

• It’s not released yet! Out this Friday the 7th.
                                    Last edited by dylonj; Thu February 6th, 2020, 14:27.

Comment

• Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                      So is this even charting anywhere or was the all the smoke for nothing?

This song is an outdated mediocre mess by the way.
                                      Not even released yet and nowhere to be heard but okay

Comment

• Well, I don't really mind Nicole being all over the song again but I'm just surprised the other girls didn't get at least a single line considering this happened:

"I like to sing, i like to sing"

Comment

• It's not like the release will change anything tho tbh. We, gay boys, will listen to it at the gym for sure <3

Comment

• When is the release date
                                            Forever Young

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                                              When is the release date
                                              Tomorrow (7th Feb)

Comment

Well, I don't really mind Nicole being all over the song again but I'm just surprised the other girls didn't get at least a single line considering this happened:

"I like to sing, i like to sing"
                                                I thin8k for lead and second single, the original formula is needed. I’d suggest other album tracks and third or more singles should feature the girls. Once they are also established on singles, then let the lead single from their fourth album to showcase all of them. I think Melody was stupid to not take this opportunity her solo career.

Comment

• Well, I’m not sure there will be that many singles and tracks. They said it’s an EP. So 6-7 songs max. 2 singles if you really want to be optimistic.

Comment

• i have huge hope for this song globally not sure abt the US , im ready for the slayage . the video gives me Buttons vibe .

Comment

Working...
                                                    X