No announcement yet.

The Pussycat Dolls - React

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The girls sing along with Nicole during the verses and pre-chorus and some additional 'ahh's

Comment

• The girls should have had a few lines.

Why did they hype all 5 of them being in the studio for some aahs?
      Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
        The girls should have had a few lines.

Why did they hype all 5 of them being in the studio for some aahs?
        they also sing along with the verses
        I get what you mean though, but this was a Nicole demo anyways, I kinda hope they will take time between tour rehearsels the coming 8 weeks and record some new original material crafted to include them all in some capacity, rather than just keep digging into Nicole's unreleased catalogue.

Comment

• Sooo the same old formula. I get why Melody stayed away for artistic integrity BUT she isn’t doing anything with her solo career. Not he other hand this would have been a quick cash grab for her and it would have allowed her to increase her profile and relaunch her solo career.

At the end of the day the girls and their management know which formula works for them so they would be stupid to change it now. They have never had a hit in the digital era so this is sort of testing the waters. I do believe this will be a worldwide hit because of their name, the video and live performances. How big of a hit? I don’t know yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
            Sooo the same old formula. I get why Melody stayed away for artistic integrity BUT she isn’t doing anything with her solo career. Not he other hand this would have been a quick cash grab for her and it would have allowed her to increase her profile and relaunch her solo career.

At the end of the day the girls and their management know which formula works for them so they would be stupid to change it now. They have never had a hit in the digital era so this is sort of testing the waters. I do believe this will be a worldwide hit because of their name, the video and live performances. How big of a hit? I don’t know yet.
            Melody didn't only stay away for artist integrity, I mean it's not like her own music is that special, and let's be honest, she just doesn't likes to dance as well in the vein PCD did.

I also wouldn't say it is exactly like the 'old formula', where in the past the other girls mainly had like parts like 'I know you like me' in Don't Cha, this time they are layered with Nicole during a lot of parts of the verses and chorus. They will never be the Sugababes or The Saturdays but atleast it is more effort than 'Lalalala ahahaha' in When I grow Up

Comment

• Official version is out and you can hear other voices from time to time. Love it. The video is gonna be fire
              Last FM <3
              Instagram

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivica View Post
                Official version is out and you can hear other voices from time to time. Love it. The video is gonna be fire
                Someone isolated the vocals and you can clearly hear Ashley and Kimberly on a lot of parts

Comment

• By the looks of it the video is going to be fierce! The song itself not so much...

Comment

• It‘s out in Australasia so far, right? Because it isn‘t over here...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                      It‘s out in Australasia so far, right? Because it isn‘t over here...
                      it's out in Australia, NZ and parts of Asia

Comment

• I've listened to it a couple of times now but I can't help but feel disappointed.

Would it really have hurt to give the girls a solo line?
                        These background vocals are cute but ain't cutting it.

Also these freaking gaps between the last two choruses and breakdowns are simply awful.
                        They sound so weird and take the flow out of the song.
                        It sounds like a mistake, an unfinished product.
                        Can't believe they've released the song like this...

The music video will probably slay though!
                        But damn, talk about a missed opportunity for a comeback.
                        "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                          I
                          Would it really have hurt to give the girls a solo line?
                          These background vocals are cute but ain't cutting it.
                          Well the whole thing is a rushed job anyways I am already happy there are some other vocals
                          I still hope the next of the singles/music overall will be complete new recordings with Beep / Bite The Dust / Painted Windows realness

Comment

• I listened to the preview on Itunes Australia and I already love it. This is so catchy and fresh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noahh View Post
                              Also these freaking gaps between the last two choruses and breakdowns are simply awful.
                              They sound so weird and take the flow out of the song.
                              It sounds like a mistake, an unfinished product.
                              Can't believe they've released the song like this...
                              Hmmm, i'm not following you on this one.
                              At first i thought the gab was weird, but now i think it's catchy and well thought.
                              It's something unique, different, ... I think this is a great comeback for the group and for pop music.
                              Also the song, the outfits, the video, ... it works.
                              Facebook.com/FIRSTmusicblog

Comment

• Video will premiere tomorrow

Comment

• Originally posted by firstmusic View Post

Hmmm, i'm not following you on this one.
                                  At first i thought the gab was weird, but now i think it's catchy and well thought.
                                  It's something unique, different, ... I think this is a great comeback for the group and for pop music.
                                  Also the song, the outfits, the video, ... it works.
                                  It's definitely something different, but not in a positive way.

The video preview looks amazing though. I think we're in for a treat!
                                  "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• I LOVE it
                                    Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Slayed, wish the rest of the Dolls had more vocals but it's just the beggining

Comment

• Hmmm. I enjoyed the song but I do think the production sounds a little bit empty, especially compared to most of their previous singles which are very hard-hitting. Also, I wish Nicole would've held the note longer when she says "react" to become "reaaaaact" or at least give it some echoes or whatever to fill in the silent gaps. But other than that, it's a good song nonetheless.

Comment

• WELCOME BACK DOLLS! This sounds amazing, a pop banger we were waiting for! And it fits right in with 2020, I absolutely love it and can not wait for the video!! This f*****g slays! When you hear this on the radio or at a club it’s gonna bang! It’s fresh to new ears, but it give it a chance and let it grow on you, also let’s wait for the video! But yes, Pussycat Dolls are back!!!

I think from what I’ve heard already Top 5 on UK iTunes.

Comment

• I love it! So glad they're finally back

It's currently #2 on UK iTunes

Comment

• If this song‘s all you‘ve been waiting for 14 pages, God bless.

As a fan I wouldn’t be quite satisfied. It sounds like a banger with the bang taken out of it.

DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                                                Hmmm. I enjoyed the song but I do think the production sounds a little bit empty, especially compared to most of their previous singles which are very hard-hitting. Also, I wish Nicole would've held the note longer when she says "react" to become "reaaaaact" or at least give it some echoes or whatever to fill in the silent gaps. But other than that, it's a good song nonetheless.
                                                Nevermind, I just listened with my headphone and it bangs!

Comment

• A BOP

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

Working...
                                                    X