X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is good on first listen!

Comment

• I love it!!!

The production reminds me of Britney’s ‘3’. Don’t know how to explain it, but towards the end of 3 it kind of explodes with the beat that hits harder and the song gets stronger the more you listen to it. And I have the same feeling here. There’s more and more elements added to the song the longer you listen to it. It’s a nice progression.

Really enjoy this! Glad they’re back.

Comment

• This a massive TUNE.
        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• I'm happy I held off from listening to the demo. The songs is as good as I expected, and I'm sure it'll be elevated even more with the video.

I can barely listen to/distinguish the backing vocals to be honest. Carmit and Jessica could have easily sang a line or two. Their tone would've been perfect for this, and it would have made the monotonous delivery a bit more exciting.

I don't really like the pauses before the chorus. They sound like a production glitch. It would have been better if they added the echo effect from the live performance.
          Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• They are no.1 on UK itunes
            Last FM <3
            Instagram

Comment

• My favourite song of 2020. Takes me back to my dancer days. I cannot wait to hear this on a night out.
              "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

• How’s it doing on streaming? I need a bridge though??? What’s with all these pop songs with missing a bridge??

I dont like the lyrics though.....but that’s some of my personal stuff

Comment

• Wow this slaps and the cover is hot. But it’s just Nicole singing.
                  Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• The video slaps UGH. They simply overshadowed everyone in the game right now.

Ashley actually works the camera so well. Her close-ups were always fire.

Comment

• The video is so hot

Comment

• The video is hot missing a dance break
                        Forever Young

Comment

• The video is ok. They weren’t completely in synch with the choreography so my mind wasn’t blown. Here’s hoping they can make this a hit!

Comment

• I like the video, it‘s hot and i couldn‘t keep my eyes off of them (and I‘m gay ) but it‘s a too much Nicole.

Comment

• Wow. Now that's a come back.
                              Love the song. Love the video.
                              5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                  But it’s just Nicole singing.
                                  Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                  it‘s a too much Nicole.
                                  Guys, what we're you expecting? It's a Pussycat Dolls single ... The point of the band is that Nicole Scherzinger's star appeal on her own is too small, so she needs the girls in the background in order to sell records ;) . If they achieve that and the girls have a few solo moments here and there, everyone involved should be more than satisfied .
                                  ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

• I actually thought the girls were nicely represented. They had less camera time in the past.

Comment

• Great song and the video is really good, yeah the other girls got good screen time. For a comeback song this beat expectations. It's giving me '07 Buttons video vibes.

Comment

• The song isn't up to much, but the video is vintage PCD. If you put it next to their old videos, you can barely tell how much time has passed. They look the same & have maintained incredible physiques.

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                                          I actually thought the girls were nicely represented. They had less camera time in the past.
                                          indeed

Comment

• Too many close-ups and wet scenes. But I love it! Good to have these ladies back.
                                            Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bazmedia View Post
                                              Great song and the video is really good, yeah the other girls got good screen time. For a comeback song this beat expectations. It's giving me '07 Buttons video vibes.
                                              But it was released in 2005
                                              Love the video. Love the song. A lot of nostalgia no doubt but it’s so good to have them back.
                                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• EVERYTHING about this release is PERFECT! The song is a total f*****g BANGER!!!! Definitely single material as it’s topping the iTunes Charts, and the video SLAYS!!! Each Doll killed it in that video! Thank you for giving us the comeback we needed! I said it once, and I’ll say it again.. WELCOME BACK DOLLS!!!!

Comment

• The video is amazing. I would have excluded the close-ups, they seem a little out of place but other than that... just great!
                                                  So glad to have them back!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X