No announcement yet.

The Pussycat Dolls - React

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Classic PCD but the song is also very current, it’s the perfect comeback for them just like Scared Of The Dark was for Steps. Shame iTunes has next to no impact on the charts now - it entered at #75 on Spotify yesterday so let’s see how the streams go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thriller View Post
      Classic PCD but the song is also very current, it’s the perfect comeback for them just like Scared Of The Dark was for Steps. Shame iTunes has next to no impact on the charts now - it entered at #75 on Spotify yesterday so let’s see how the streams go.
      This is why i really don't see the point of "new music Friday" because all the new releases plummet on Spotify on the Saturday (which must indicate that the main playlists desperately need updating). So i'd imagine React will inevitably plummet in tomorrows update. I'd love to be proved wrong though.
      Last edited by JakeP; Sun February 9th, 2020, 00:49.

Comment

• Actually really feeling this.

Comment

• According to the UK official chart news, PCD's React is currently the highest new entry at no 15 on the chart, this will be updated then on Friday

Comment

• Fab results!^^^^

Comment

• Down to no 19 today but up to no85 on Spotify

I think that it will end between 45-37 on Friday
              Last FM <3
              Instagram

Comment

• I like this. A bop.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Really really love this - surprised it isnt higher on the chart though.

Comment

• UK please stream the hell out of this!!!!!

Comment

• Nudes will be sent should this go top 10
                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• I used to dislike the pauses but now I kinda love them

Comment

• i just hope this becomes a moderate success for them . they deserve it

Comment

• They’re back. That’s all that matters to some of us. We can’t expect them to be where they were at the height of their career though this would be nice.
                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• The Dolls are performing on ‘Ant & Dec’s Saturday Takeaway’ and HEADLINING ‘Brighton Pride’!

This should help ‘React’ have a boost for the UK chart this week!
                              Last edited by SimpleBoy; Thu February 13th, 2020, 17:38.

Comment

• Oh that’s a really good slot for them! Hope it’s just a performance of React and not another medley (unless they get chance to do both like Kylie last year).

Comment

• I just booked my ticket for Brighton Pride lmao

Comment

• Same

Comment

• A banger. This seems like an updated version of the "Blackout" era soundwise.

Comment

• Thriller, I think they may have a double slot, they will be doing a Greatest Hits on Ant & Dec, and plus also ‘React’ to promote!

The song is sitting at #19 on the UK Midweeks chart as posted by Official Charts UK last night, plus Nicole is on the Official Chart radio show to promote React today!

Comment

• THEY DID IT!

UK Official Chart: #29 (Debut)

Another Top 30 hit for the girls!

Comment

• Originally posted by SimpleBoy View Post
                                            THEY DID IT!

UK Official Chart: #29 (Debut)

Another Top 30 hit for the girls!
                                            I was really rooting for top 10 or 15 at most. Oh well.

Comment

• not bad.....I guess??? I was hoping for higher BUT maybe in a few weeks?

Comment

• Originally posted by Preyoncé View Post
                                                I was really rooting for top 10 or 15 at most. Oh well.
                                                Another reason to hate streaming. There is so much urban and grime crap in the UK charts these days, its saddening to think how amazing the charts were when iTunes ruled, and no doubt a song like React would've easily been a top 5 hit had the old iTunes era 2009-2013 existed today.

Comment

• They actually were even #2 with sales and digital downloads, and only #69 with streaming.
                                                  it seems if your label doesn't actively finds ways to add you to playlists and radio ignores you, there is no way to get you high up the charts.
                                                  I mean even the radio station Ashley works at, the one that premiered the song for crying out loud, hasn't playlisted it.

Comment

• Well let’s not forget they have ‘Ant & Dec’ performance next Saturday, so that should help! ... And look.. a pop song in 2020 breaking into the Top 40, that’s an achievement, Top 30 even! #PositiveVibes

Comment

Working...
                                                    X