No announcement yet.

The Pussycat Dolls - React

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The skit should have been a seperate segment. Also I kinda wish Carmit and Jessica could be more in the UK. They need more rehearsel time, recording/studio time etc. I also saw some footage of their performance at G-A-Y and they need to do some live pre-recorded vocals, to atleast have a revised version of When I Grow Up, since Carmit literally has nothing to do with the song and it already lowkey was a bit weird to hear Melody during their XFactor medley.

I kinda hope their next sceduled performance will be React in full. These medley's are cool and all, but I need atleast one full broadcasted performance of React.

Comment

• Originally posted by KEY9481 View Post
      My God. Those 2 guys are annoying as F! That is not the definition of funny!
      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• I thought it was funny but it did ruin the actual performance

Comment

• This was released too late. This should have been ready to go after they reunited on tv.

Comment

• Originally posted by dylonj View Post
            This was released too late. This should have been ready to go after they reunited on tv.
            Sadly I agree. Considering their target market has moved on, it’s not like they were in demand after all these years to keep their fans waiting.
            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• The whole thing feels like a rush return and not something planned though. So no wonder about how they handled the release. Although Nicole still having all the lead vocals on the song means they probably could've released her solo version. Not like it would be much different than what it took 2 months recording.
              I have received many gifts from God,
              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I disagree, I don’t think it was a rush release, it was done perfectly, and great to have new music for this year by them. But ‘React’ is still moving up iTunes UK, and also we’ll have more new music by them in the year too!

Comment

• Originally posted by SimpleBoy View Post
                  But ‘React’ is still moving up iTunes UK
                  50 copies sold daily on deadTunes isn't a feat.
                  I have received many gifts from God,
                  but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• I never really followed PCD's live performances back in the day so I just realized now that Nicole is actually kinda... stiff compared to the other girls.

Comment

• I’m really sad this isn’t doing better. But then again, I didn’t expect anything better... I guess I need to give up my hope they’ll do US leg of the tour.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
                        I never really followed PCD's live performances back in the day so I just realized now that Nicole is actually kinda... stiff compared to the other girls.
                        I thought they were all on point back in the day BUT she was off during the video.

Comment

• Apparently a remix featuring Normani is coming?
                          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                            Apparently a remix featuring Normani is coming?

This better be a rumour. Normani does not need to work with PCD and vice versa.

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                              Apparently a remix featuring Normani is coming?
                              So Normani would be getting a verse before any of the other girls in the band? a mess

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post

So Normani would be getting a verse before any of the other girls in the band? a mess
                                That would be a freaking joke!
                                "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
                                  Are you guys really expecting forty year old women who were on hiatus for 10 years to have a pop hit in this streaming age? This is already doing well considering they only had two albums from ten years ago.
                                  Omg this post makes sense wow.
                                  Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• Scherzinger and Bachar are 40+, though I highly doubt that anyone knows that outside of their core fanbase. I dare to say that neither of them significantly aged during the last 10 years.
                                    ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post

Omg this post makes sense wow.
                                      GetWhack at it again

Comment

• Ewwww at all the ageism comments in this thread!! But again, this is a forum and we all have ‘opinions’, but damn!

Anyways, the remix featuring ‘Normani’ should be coming at the end of March, and Normani will sing the second verse of the song, plus the chorus with Nicole! This is exciting!

On another bright note, they will be performing on BBC’s ‘The One Show’! Let the promo continue!
                                        Last edited by SimpleBoy; Wed February 26th, 2020, 00:17.

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post

LMAO

Comment

• It is really shady that Normani is getting a verse. I get why they are doing it but it doesn't sit right with me.
                                            Love you like a love song!

Comment

• 5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Nicole has the same issue with many female performers these days. Sometimes they forget to put their mics close to their mouths when dancing.

Cute performance though.

Comment

• I love the choreo

Comment

• Originally posted by BehindBreakaway View Post
                                                    It is really shady that Normani is getting a verse. I get why they are doing it but it doesn't sit right with me.
                                                    Not really. They already collaborated with R.Kelly, Snoop Doogs, Missy Elliott and Timbaland and they of course all had their solo parts in the respective songs.
                                                    ~ representing the LBC ~

Comment

Working...
                                                    X