No announcement yet.

The Pussycat Dolls - React

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There's rumours of an EP coming in January. Nicole has also been in the studio this week.

Jessica and Carmit did a great interview a few days ago. They said they won't be rehearsing again until after the holidays. They also mentioned that there is in fact new music in the works, and the plan is to have all the girls sing.

Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
      There's rumours of an EP coming in January. Nicole has also been in the studio this week.

Jessica and Carmit did a great interview a few days ago. They said they won't be rehearsing again until after the holidays. They also mentioned that there is in fact new music in the works, and the plan is to have all the girls sing.

I LOVE 'EM SO MUCH

Comment

• I always thought that this comeback would have been exactly like Survivor from DC; they all get to sing.
        Coincidently their third album too. Melody was being over dramatic because this would have been her chance to showcase her vocals on a bigger platform.
        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Over the past two months, I overplayed "Buttons" so much that it appears as one of my top tracks of 2019 in my Spotify overview
          I loved the performance and "React" sounds great. Looking forward to it !
          I would have liked a Melody cameo à la VMA (still too soon ? All right...)
          The Underground Crooner - The Christmas Jukebox:

Comment

• Originally posted by Ska8er View Post
            There's rumours of an EP coming in January. Nicole has also been in the studio this week.

Even if melody got the chance to show off her vocals on this third project nothing will ever be as big as their smallest hits, therefore I think she would still have been unsatisfied. She would have been singing lead on potentially flop singles.

Comment

• Well, as if Melody will get a hit on her hands as a solo artist. First of all, she never had the guts to release an album in the many years she kept doing flop buzz singles. I think she was obviously not happy in the group so it was just healthy for her not to come back anymore. This comeback may not produce a "Don't Cha" or even a "Beep" kind of hit but with the press they're getting and the hype from fans, they are in a way better situation than other returning girl groups this 2010s like All Saints or Danity Kane.

Comment

• Of course she won’t get a hit on her own ( I do not think) but there is satisfaction in being on your own, especially as a creative. Then it sounds like she has done quite a bit of work on her mental health so going back to a toxic relationship would not have been best. Having the strength to say no to a toxic situation takes so much strength (maybe I am think too much about this). Maybe she is still bitter about Nicole and her success. Idk

Comment

• Coming January 24
                  Confirmed at Nicole's intimate show Yesterday!
                  I freaking met Nicole yesterday, actually it was some hours ago technically lol

Comment

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                    Coming January 24
                    Happy you met her. Thanks for the info
                    Love you like a love song!

Comment

Coming January 24
                      How is she in person?

And what’s coming January 24th? React? Ep? Album?

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                        How is she in person?

And what’s coming January 24th? React? Ep? Album?
                        The sweetest, took time for all of us, she signed my copy of the Killer Love Repackage and was hella suprised I came from.The Netherlands just to see her. Her assistent showed her and me our pics and Nicole insisted to make one more.
                        All that I know is the song coming on that date, we'll see

Comment

The sweetest, took time for all of us, she signed my copy of the Killer Love Repackage and was hella suprised I came from.The Netherlands just to see her. Her assistent showed her and me our pics and Nicole insisted to make one more.
                          All that I know is the song coming on that date, we'll see
                          Sounds awesome! Happy for you
                          What was the reason for this meeting?

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                            Sounds awesome! Happy for you
                            What was the reason for this meeting?
                            She was/is doing two intimate solo shows yesterday and today. She performs musical theatre songs and did a short PCD medley of Don't Cha, Buttons and WIGU

Comment

• Nice! What a lovely occasion!

Comment

• Someone on ATRLeisha appearently heard a version of the song, Don't Cha is not part of the song
                                The instrumental thoughout the song is exactly like the React part of the X Factor performance starts, it's also the actual intro to the song, then there is a first verse, then there is a stripped chorus which they performed, then there is a break with "ooh ooh" which they also performed, then there is a second verse and the 2nd chorus already has full instrumentation from the break but instead of ooh ooh parts there are actual lyrics and the choruses from now on are extended by the part I posted above.
                                Just a little under a month until we can all hear it, I am so excited

Comment

• Looking forward to hearing the track in full. It's actually reassuring to know we've got a pop bop on the way.

Comment

• I can't wait! Hope they have a video out soon so it can go viral!

Comment

• That description sounds great! I love the idea of a subdued 1st chorus! Hopefully it keeps the song interesting as it builds and explodes later on.

Comment

• Any idea when we’re getting this song ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Toxic View Post
                                          Any idea when we’re getting this song ?
                                          It's posted on this page Januari 24

Comment

• Ah right thanks should’ve released it on the back of the X Factor performance as someone else said previously.

Comment

• Originally posted by Toxic View Post
                                              Ah right thanks should’ve released it on the back of the X Factor performance as someone else said previously.
                                              I agree, unless the music video is going to be really good and launched well to great views.

Comment

• So 3 weeks to go for this to be released. When do you think they'll start promoting the hell out of this on social media / television?

I think they'll announce lots of things this coming week (release date, perhaps the cover, video release date, some tv promo slots).

Comment

• All I know is, I can’t wait for this!
                                                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• I cannot wait for this fking song!!!! AND THE VIDEO!!! IMAGINE THAT VIDEO!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                                    X