Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
    I hoped for a group shot
    Same here. Not impressed with that cover.
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• ^
          Appearently those snippets are from a demo version purely by Nicole while the final will have the other girls in some capacity

Comment

• Sounds promising!!!
            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• It sounds hot!

Comment

^
                Appearently those snippets are from a demo version purely by Nicole while the final will have the other girls in some capacity
                I have received many gifts from God,
                but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Dying rn
                  Last FM <3
                  Instagram

Comment

• demo leaked

Last FM <3
                    Instagram

Comment

• I will try to hold on a little longer until the official version is out

Comment

• BOP of the year, can't wait for the video and official version
                        Last FM <3
                        Instagram

Comment

I will try to hold on a little longer until the official version is out
                          You are missing out! Sounds like a sex fest!!!

Comment

• The snippets are down and I'm avoiding listening to the whole demo, but I really hope it's better mastered and with contribution from the other girls.
                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

Comment

• They’re taking way too long for this...

Comment

• Haven't listened to the full demo but the snippets sound like fire!!
                                Love you like a love song!

Comment

Even the others don’t get to show both their eyes, still all about Nicole I see

Comment

• I love the demo.

Comment

• | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Whoever approved that single cover made people mock Nicole and the girls even more!

Comment

• Yikes!

Comment

• [MENTION=6971]Preyoncé[/MENTION] post - LOL now that I see it I can't think it not being a deliberate shade. Nicole's at it again...
                                            I have received many gifts from God,
                                            but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• The cover is alright, don't know what the problem is. Nicole is still the most recognisable member of the group, why should they hide her on the cover? It's obvious she's the one in the center, also during performances.

The others getting some bridges or middle 8's to sing is the least they gonna do. The rest will remain Nicole mostly.

Comment

• I know that there's definitely one doing the major lead in girl groups but Nicole should at least do a whole Beyoncé play pretend role where she treats the other girls as her "sisters" at least for the duration of this whole era, by sharing some vocal parts and not hogging the spotlight a la Survivor meets Destiny Fulfilled. Being a bit more charitable will minimize the scrutiny and backlash, since there are four other girls who are being limited and not just one like in the case of Michelle in Destiny's Child. I don't see people giving them another chance if this fails again!

Comment

• If Jessica and Carmit sings, with additional vocals from Ashley it will be more than fine. People seems to forget that Melody and Carmit actually were prominentely featured on the debut album, had extra songs on tour to show their vocal abilities etc.

Also not every girl aspires to sing (a lot). I doubt Kimberly would want to carry a whole verse, she even said in the past that even though she liked Her Majesty & The Wolves, she wasn't feeling what she did on her own and her biggest ambition is dancing. And Ashley enjoyed her solo album, but also seems to put presenting and things like that over singing over the years.

The only one who really pushed to be a singer beside Nicole outside of the group was Jessica, even Carmit did loads of other things where singing was just a part of it all, but not the main interest.

Also the critism within the group was equality and that didn't meant singing for each member, I think it also means getting a voice in interviews, getting more screentime in videos etc.

They all have been in the studio, so I am curious to see what they contributed to the song, and I am so excited to hear it when it's out.

Comment

• That cover is terrible. Surely they can come up with something better for their comeback.
                                                    Will see if I can find the demo somewhere online to take a listen.
                                                    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

Working...
                                                    X