Harry Styles - Adore You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Styles - Adore You

Following Lights up and Watermelon sugar, the second (?) official single from Harry's forthcoming second album Fine line is getting released this coming Friday.

The record label are clearly investing in this single already by releasing a trailer for the music video. Safe to say this looks incredibly oddball and i'm curious to hear the song. My gut feeling is that the synth melody around 1:05 in the trailer is the intro to the track - might be wrong though.

Check out the trailer below.

"Watermelon Sugar" deserved to be a single....

But he has only given us flawless quality bops so far so I‘m looking forward to it.
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

So exciting!!!!!!
      His recent material is extremely great

Comment

Comment

This sounds pretty much like STYLE by Taylor!

Comment

Originally posted by SCHoli View Post
            This sounds pretty much like STYLE by Taylor!
            Well Taylor's song sounds similair to some 80s songs and Harry borrows a lot from the past, so that's not that odd

Comment

Another good track! 3/3 for me so far. Can't wait for the album.
              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

[MENTION=3306]Benjamin[/MENTION] totally agree; 3/3 for me too. He's on fire this era
                You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Another great tune. "Watermelon Sugar" is stillt he best, but this is a great single as well.

Comment

It’s just okay for me. It’s not something I thought I’d immediately want to replay after hearing it the first time. I’ll try to give it another listen though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                      Another great tune. "Watermelon Sugar" is stillt he best, but this is a great single as well.
                      agree
                      MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

It’s good but the other two are outstanding and
                        I couldn’t stop playing them. WS should’ve been the second single.
                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                            Yes i agree 100% that Watermelon sugar is the best (yet it's a buzz single...oh record label lol ).

Still it's 3/3 in general. It can't be denied Harry is delivering the goods and i also love this direction and sound we're getting. I really didn't "get' the whole glam rock thing from his debut album, like it was forced upon him. This seems more naturally Harry if that makes sense.

Comment

A great song and a great video.
                              Haven't been early since '88

Comment

All in all a nice song
                                I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

I like this
                                  Forever Young

Comment

The video is weird af but also kinda cute.

Comment

I actually belive he has found the perfect direction for him
                                      MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

This is really good, he needed a song like this tbh, it's a good pop song, but not cheesy, there was a danger of him taking himself too seriously before.
                                        1 Victoria|2 Destiny |3 Vasil |4 Little Big|5 The Mamas |

Comment

I like this + the 2 other songs he released. When is his album dropping?

Comment

Originally posted by aRat View Post
                                            I like this + the 2 other songs he released. When is his album dropping?
                                            Friday the 13th, so only some days left.
                                            I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

I actually really love the video. It makes the song better for me
                                              Love you like a love song!

Comment

the song sounds like something Alphabeat/Donkeyboy would have released 10 years ago
                                                Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

Originally posted by heppolo View Post
                                                  the song sounds like something Alphabeat/Donkeyboy would have released 10 years ago
                                                  I kinda get ya
                                                  Love you like a love song!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X