X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a fantastic video!
    You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

I just watched the video, it was SO special, I loved it, I’m getting a metaphor of the big fish in the small pond and there was humour in there, it was like a short film, excellent. He’s so pretty too. Video narrated by Rosalia too!
      1 Sigma|2 Jack Wins |3 The Killersl |4 Victoria|5 Destiny |

Comment

I liked the video, and I love the song. Fine Line is shaping up to be great
        Fiat 500

Comment

Love this! After Lights Up, I was really looking forward to see what he had coming next - this sounds really classic. It's a really small thing but the way he sings his vowels in this is really lovely (especially the ooo's - youuu, doooo).

He's definitely been the most successful at shedding the 1D link - I think poor Liam, Niall and Louis are all struggling in that respect.

Comment

Been on repeat. I hope it smashes.

Comment

Bizarre but great video! Love the song too.

Comment

This is cool

shooketh when I read the "narrated by Rosalνa" at the end of the video
                ‘Eh, mamα!
                Me quiero matar
                El mundo se va a la mierda
                Y no he hecho nada

Comment

Last edited by Mugen; Mon December 9th, 2019, 19:22.

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Comment

It’s officially his second Top 10 hit in the US.

Comment

Working...
                          X