X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor Swift - Christmas Tree Farm

YAAASS

And omg that video
    Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

So this b is coming for Mariah's attempt at getting her 19th number 1? I'm mad

Comment

Originally posted by beredy

When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT, GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Sounds interesting

Comment

Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
          So this b is coming for Mariah's attempt at getting her 19th number 1? I'm mad
          Kween is unbothered

Comment

Her lead single didn't reach #1, i doubt this would do.
            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
              Her lead single didn't reach #1, i doubt this would do.
              Her lead single was up against OTR....
              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                Her lead single was up against OTR....
                I know, still i don't think she has enough power to debut a song at #1 atm.
                Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Originally posted by spiritboy View Post
                  I know, still i don't think she has enough power to debut a song at #1 atm.
                  "ME!" debuted at #2 with almost 700 points and the #1 right now has less than 300.

Even though a Christmas song might be a different story than a lead single from a new album.

Comment

That video is actually amazing

Well, if it's a good song, then I also think she could get the #1. Christmas songs are currently as successful as never before thanks to streaming.

Comment

The meltdowns will be huge if this because a hit.
                      Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Goldmoney View Post

Comment

Comment

What a cute video. And omg at that little girl she was, what a beautiful child.
                            Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

Cute video, tragic song
                              aRat's NUDES LEAKED

Comment

Cute
                                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

It's cute but is it me or does her vocals and instrumental sound mixed odd during the chorus? Something irks me about it

Comment

Terrible.
                                    "Lift up your head
                                    Lift up your heart..."

https://soundcloud.com/jaspervanbeve...orest-of-glass

Comment

Yeah it's cute, actually better than expected, but something with her vocals isn't that pleasing to my ears.

already #1 on US iTunes

Comment

Love the song. It sounds like that kind of song that gets you in a good mood every time you listen to it.

And omg that video is cute as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by BeeBoy View Post
                                          Cute video, tragic song
                                          Something all chrustmas songs share
                                          Last edited by aRat; Fri December 6th, 2019, 18:05.
                                          COMMON LOVE ISN'T FOR US...

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                                            It's cute but is it me or does her vocals and instrumental sound mixed odd during the chorus? Something irks me about it
                                            You made me relisten to the song again. I *think* they've doubled up Taylor's vocals - i hadn't really noticed the first time (because i wasn't really paying attention ) but when she sings "icy and bluuuuuueeee" it does sound like Taylor's sang it twice and they've layered the vocals.

Or maybe it was rush recorded with a crap microphone!!!

Actually i think the entire song has the vocals doubled up.
                                            Last edited by JakeP; Fri December 6th, 2019, 20:12.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeP View Post
                                              You made me relisten to the song again. I *think* they've doubled up Taylor's vocals - i hadn't really noticed the first time (because i wasn't really paying attention ) but when she sings "icy and bluuuuuueeee" it does sound like Taylor's sang it twice and they've layered the vocals.

Or maybe it was rush recorded with a crap microphone!!!

Actually i think the entire song has the vocals doubled up.
                                              Yes her vocals are layered but it's done very poorly. Layering vocals should be done to thicken the sound but here it just sounds like multiple Taylor's not synched up.
                                              This is truly one of the worst Christmas efforts I've heard in a long time from an A list star.
                                              "Lift up your head
                                              Lift up your heart..."

Comment

Originally posted by Hejira View Post
                                                Yes her vocals are layered but it's done very poorly. Layering vocals should be done to thicken the sound but here it just sounds like multiple Taylor's not synched up.
                                                This is truly one of the worst Christmas efforts I've heard in a long time from an A list star.
                                                It's the pitching that's the issue. On the first "icy and blue" for e.g. it's like on one layer Taylor was a bit off key so when layered with the others it clashes rather than compliments the other vocal layers.

Ariana is the queen of the multi layered vocals. Those harmonies in God is a woman is bellissimo. <3 Taylor hasn't quite achieved that on Christmas tree farm although it's still a fun song (not quite the Mariah classic though ).

Comment

Originally posted by JakeP View Post
                                                  Ariana is the queen of the multi layered vocals.

You need to educate yourself a bit more musically before making statements like this.
                                                  "Lift up your head
                                                  Lift up your heart..."

Comment

Working...
                                                  X