Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Camila Cabello - My Oh My (feat. DaBaby)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camila Cabello - My Oh My (feat. DaBaby)

"My Oh My" feat. DaBaby is the next single of Camila Cabello's second album "Romance". It is set to impact US radio on 6th January 2020 and both will perform the song on Jimmy Fallon tomorrow.

Honestly, this should have been the lead single, but so glad she's pushing it now.

And this isn't even included on the physical edition lol, I know that is not important anymore this way, but if this becomes at least a moderate hit, she probably will re-release the album physically at least.

Comment

This one is so catchy, definitely my favourite from this era.

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
        And this isn't even included on the physical edition lol, I know that is not important anymore this way, but if this becomes at least a moderate hit, she probably will re-release the album physically at least.
        Wait it isn’t? Wow this era really is a huge mess...

Anyway this is the best song on the album so this is a great choice. Hopefully it can save the album.
        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

If anything will be a hit this is it and then whatever follows will have knock on success
          You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

I know this was a rent-a-rapper-I-need-a-hit-asap move, but I like this and it works!

Getcho hit girl!
            Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

I think she’s ‘relevant’ enough to make this a hit despite this era being a huge mess so far. This should’ve really been the lead single.
              Fiat 500

Comment

Adding DaBaby is smart, this will get it played more on Apple Music. This being the lead single would have been a smart move, they just need to drop everything and focus on one song.

Comment

it is just okay
                  Forever Young

Comment

Originally posted by IVyoncé View Post
                    Wow why ?
                    [#1 REVEALED!] 2019 Year End Charts: The 20/20 Experience

My Song Charts

Comment

^Last minute add to the album.
                      Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

She did sumn! And Jimmy has taste.
                        Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

Great performance

Comment

Okay this has grown on me immensely ... should have been the lead single
                            Forever Young

Comment

All her songs sound the same.

Comment

Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                True. This song sounds like 4-5 other songs from her.

Comment

Originally posted by InFamous View Post
                                  Oh yes.
                                  I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

This is mega boring.
                                    I have received many gifts from God,
                                    but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

She really needs help from a huge production team if she wants to be a consistent hit-making pop star. All her songs are same-sounding, she does the same runs, the same adlibs, etc. It's funny that amidst the many alternative/pop and generic urban filler songs that she has released in 2019, it's still the Latin pop sound that she is known for.

Comment

It's starts off really promising but for me the biggest downside is that by the second chorus, it all starts to sound very same. It would've sounded so much better if each chorus sounded like it was building up a big final chorus. That's where the song misses the mark for me.

Comment

This is cute. That performance was great though. Homegirl is always putting a lot of efforts with her TV performances and I respect her for that.

Comment

It debuted at #82 on this week’s US Billboard Hot 100. Hopefully it can rise and become a hit for her.

Comment

I love it!! I think this and ‘Liar’ were the ones that stood out on the album, I’m glad this is the next single! It could be her ‘Havana (Part 2)’ that can save the era!

Comment

I see this becoming a hit if they push it right. Hopefully a good video that has replay value and she could have a hit on her hands.
                                                One life with one dream on repeat

Comment

I think this should have been first followed by Should Have Said It and Liar.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X