Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Usher - Don't Waste My Time (feat. Ella Mai)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usher - Don't Waste My Time (feat. Ella Mai)

Produced by JD “Y’all know what this is”
    Sounds good. Promising.

| Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Link doesn't work.
    Like what I hear tbh. Ella is a Urban radio darling right now, so good for Usher
    MY INSTAGRAM

Free Amazon Vouchers

Comment

I immediately thought this sounded familiar. It reminds me of MJ Butterflies for some reason BUT that wasn't it! I bugged me for a bit then I finally figured it out! Janet Jackson What's UR Name!! I wonder if JD produced that too?

edit: So he did!
      Last edited by dylonj; Fri December 13th, 2019, 15:58.

Comment

This sounds very nice. So pure RnB!
        Life tastes better with music
        Instagram: DC34ever

Comment

Originally posted by dylonj View Post
          I immediately thought this sounded familiar. It reminds me of MJ Butterflies for some reason BUT that wasn't it! I bugged me for a bit then I finally figured it out! Janet Jackson What's UR Name!! I wonder if JD produced that too?

You are right it really sounds like Whats Your Name.

Comment

Sounds like something from the 2000s. I like it.

Originally posted by dylonj View Post

OMG I knew it sounded familiar
            Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

this was not mixed properly... particularly the layered vocals are so sloppy!

The beat could have been softer as well
              Forever Young

Comment

Heard this a long time ago and honestly it's really disappointing.

Comment

I love it

Comment

Hm it's not really good.
                    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

Not really feeling this one TBH - sounds quite dated to my ears

Comment

Jermaine Dupri always had that dated sound, thank goodness his artists were really hot at the time he released dated sounding stuff. Not to mention, he has the exact structure (beat, piano, guitar sound) for all his songs with Usher, Monica, Mariah, etc.

Comment

Very throwback, quite like it!

Comment

Cute, it sounds like it could have been popular around the time GOAT was.

Getting Ella Mai on board was a great strategic move, otherwise this might have been passed over to granny black radio from the word go.
                            Originally posted by Kaloki
                            I don't understand why WBT still isn't at #1 tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Loveguru View Post
                              this was not mixed properly... particularly the layered vocals are so sloppy!

The beat could have been softer as well

I felt the same way
                              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Dont waste my time indeed.
                                5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

I quite like this, it's better than anything off Hard II Love. He will still need to come harder if he wants the respect he deserves as a performer and artist.

He had the potential to be the Male Beyonce, and he messed it up releasing uninspired generic music. It's such a shame.
                                  thank u, next

Comment

Originally posted by shinydiscopaul View Post
                                    He had the potential to be the Male Beyonce, and he messed it up releasing uninspired generic music. It's such a shame.
                                    Here I Stand could've been his 4 if he actually had committed to it. "Here I Stand" - the title track could've been A CLASSIC! I guess this kinda shows how important it is to be able to take control of your own music and know how the music industry works.

Comment

This has got some old school vibes, I love it!
                                      Ste's Personal Chart 2020

Comment

Originally posted by abi View Post
                                        Here I Stand could've been his 4 if he actually had committed to it. "Here I Stand" - the title track could've been A CLASSIC! I guess this kinda shows how important it is to be able to take control of your own music and know how the music industry works.
                                        That album could have sealed his urban legendary state.

Comment

I don't think Here I Stand where anywhere near as good as Confessions or 8701. They are both amazing records.
                                          thank u, next

Comment

Y'all go check out the superior Usher duet instead here:

https://www.ukmix.org/showthread.php...u-(feat-Usher)

It's interesting they're releasing both songs at the same time, though the other one is a feature.

Comment

Working...
                                            X